АААА! 7900GT big trouble!

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by Vendetta123, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Vendetta123

Vendetta123 New Member

Hello people!
    Let me introduce myself.
    I got Athlon 64 3200, 1024 mb PC3200, nForce4 and new widescreen LCD display ViewSonic VX2025 (20,1") which i bought three moths ago.
    I got 6600GT (by Palit) before and used Digital flat display fixed scaling (or something like that) video setting to play games without widescreen support without stretch. It worked perfectly. Now I bought new Palit 7900GT Sonic 512mb PCI-E. Everything goes good, performance is outstanding, but there is a problem. I cant use adapter scaling again. Display turns black and says "Out of Range" (same if I choose wrong refresh rate). Only monitor scaling is working and it stretch everything. This is really bad, I'm thinking about to change videoadapter. Help me please.

...and sorry for bad english :)

2. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Driver? Try the new 91.47 from Nvidia and if that doesnt work go for something older.

3. Vendetta123

Vendetta123 New Member

Yea, I'll try this new driver when can, but I already tried 91.37 and drivers from CD included in BOX and some 85... All the same.

4. Stuart_Davidson

Stuart_Davidson Well-Known Member

Could be something conflicting in your install with settings held over from the GF6. Uninstall your driver, use drivercleaner and then put on the new 91.47 set to see if it fixes it.

Is there a specific game you want to play? it may be possible to hack a widescreen res.