Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Falstaff, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

The sum total of all America soldiers killed in combat
    operations...

for my own brother.....serving in the green zone, and flying over the flat and blood drenched landscape of the martyrs and soldiers....
    may the angels protect you all...and for the 2nd and 3rd ACR...may you die with honor or return in peace.....

2. TJ-

TJ- New Member

1,111 +.

it will keep rising and rising, i wonder what bush is doing right now....?

3. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

Whatever a "wartime president" does, I guess

4. TJ-

TJ- New Member

play golf, relax at his ranch, screw the first lady in the big white house bed, eat 5 star first class meals on his 100ft gold plated table, watch "his" army get slaughtered 1 by 1 on his gigantic plasma screen. Man he really does have it tough...:annoyed:

5. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

Either that, or he'll choke on that drywall I sold him as cocaine...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BWX

BWX get out and ride

And the anti-Americanism runs rampant. :rolleyes: And with such grace....

7. pr0digal jenius

Eh, America only makes up 11% of the world, you can't expect majority favoritism from a minority group I guess.

8. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Yup- but there's a hell of a lot more USA hate on DH than there used to be. Mostly coming from the same people over and over. Just an observation.

9. TJ-

TJ- New Member

Any why do you think that is. The U.S is trying to rule the world, just because we dont sit back and take their shit.

Their way or no way i guess...

10. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

I agree with you to an extent. I hate to think that criticising a president is anti-american. I love my country, but a war mongering president should be critisized, and by everyone, as it effects everyone. I don't however like alot of the unfounded, finger-pointing, down with the big boy stuff that has been more evident on the site as of late. the whole "trying to rule the world thing is BS IMO. The US is not even near as bad as things have been, and I would say are more constructive than other powers in the past. Its all a cycle people, just the same as it was 100 years ago, its just done with money and business now, and war as a last resort. I'm not saying its right, just that it is a reality, deal with it and wait your turn, it will come, it always does. The line starts over there, right behind China and Japan.

11. Sandok

Sandok New Member

That number ain't gonna stop going up till the US gets outta Irak which will be in a LONG time... And if they invade othe countries, that number is gonna go higher!

12. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Who cares. Tha's all you have left.

13. [hobo]eclipse

[hobo]eclipse ...just bummin 'round

yas but pessimism will not change the world, and sum things need done, these folks volunteered , reguardless of wat Bush is doing or who, there r larger things @ stake, like the lives and families of loved ones who r over there, and the future, maybe not the near future, but watabout 75-100 years or sumthin who knows, Vietnam got the same wrap, wat if these thousands of people, millions of people for that matter didnt stand up for sumthin that extended way beyond their own 2 foot by 2 foot bubble, never know, had we not stood against communism then where would that have left us now, who knows, but to see if the glass is half empty or half full yas first gotta pik it up, not declare from acroos a room wether or not the glass has even been drunk from yet! :mad:

14. nitrousoxide52

nitrousoxide52 Driverheaven.com err .net

We don't want to take over the world, we simply want to teach others how to have a free way of life, that is what we are doing in Iraq, it was just overshadowed by the "weapons of mass destruction", even though I feel freeing others should be overshadowing WMD :mad:

15. GOG

GOG Please answer the voices in my head

You are teaching people how to have a free way of living by invading their country? Why can't you understand that the majority in Iraq hates USA and everything it stands for.

What's next, shoving your religion down their throats?

16. GOG

GOG Please answer the voices in my head

You are teaching people how to have a free way of living by invading their country? Why can't you understand that the majority in Iraq hates USA and everything it stands for.

What's next, shoving your religion down their throats?

And just to follow the origin of this thread:

The sum total of all Iraqi civilians killed by US-alliance fire...

15993 - 18261

17. nitrousoxide52

nitrousoxide52 Driverheaven.com err .net

99% of those civilians were wielding firearms, and firing upon US soldiers.
    And, I think religion is a personal thing and everyone has a different take on it.

18. pr0digal jenius

This is the first war since the UN "Rules of War" were set out that they have ever been changed, simply to state that Women and Children can be fired on if they do not respond to a "Stop" command.

19. kp59583

kp59583 New Member

No shoving your religion down a persons throat is an european and Muslum thing.

20. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Who cares? WHO CARES? Man I never tought you'd be sooo selfish! The families care... The people who lost friends, husbands, wives, kids and all care! That number going up is by far from being a good thing! Get some feelings man! :annoyed:

Oh and mister above me... Just so that you know, it is showing (by demographic studies and the likes) that europe is the continent become those most atheist. It's not much but there are far more atheist %s here than in the US... And muslims don''t have any imfluence where I live. The only person you ever once tried to convert me was a catholic guy...

Please get your facts before you make yourself seem smart and happy :rolleyes: