3534 update - e2

Discussion in '3-D Audio' started by Eugene Gavrilov, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Hellknight[FA]

Hellknight[FA] New Member

OK - you are right. And the Fact that the IR-Programm from CT uses Extra-Memory too shouldn't be underestimated to :D ;). With the creative drivers there where more options to free memory :D :D :D (unload cthelper etc).

The kx-drivers have all features united in one mixer :) - for this the memory usage isn't that high ;)

Greetings

Timo

p.s. nice to hear that you are working on EAX-Support (despite the fact that these drivers are meant for musicians) :) - That's support which I wish from Creative....

One wish I have:

- Support of LiveDrive (2) or Audigy Drive with software DVD-Player like nvdvd or PowerDVD (or at least a possibility to configure the remote-controler ;) )

Last edited: Sep 3, 2003
  2. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R Kronos, Father of Zeus

Perfect drivers as usual with perfect results on my side Eugene. :)
    Ever since I first installed kX I have never touched any of Creative's crap.

I am a hardcore gamer and your drivers kick ass not only in quality but performance compared to Creative's drivers when actually gaming. Performance drop with sound enabled in CPU intensive environments is much less with kX than with Creative's.

kX audio drivers make Creative's drivers look like they are in alpha stage of development. :D