5.1 Headphones

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Danhill, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Danhill

Danhill New Member

After reading the excellent review here on DH about Zalman 5.1 headphones I was very interested in getting those, now I saw a similar product from Trust. The differences between them is that in the Trust package the “amplifier†is included in the package (the amplifier makes it possible to connect the headphones to your DVD, Home Theatre or console) but for the Zalman headphones you have to buy this separate and it cost an additional 65 euros. So in total that would be about 120 euros for the whole package. The Trust headphones cost 40 euros in total which is a better deal. So now to my question; Has anyone heard something about these headphones (TRUST 751B 5.1 SILVERLINE HEADSET) maybe a review or something, I searched on google but found nothing:confused:

2. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

Never heard of them. I found no reviews just a couple spots with the info from the Trust website

3. Danhill

Danhill New Member

Thanks Chaos, I haven't found anything myself, but perhaps a review might come soon, someone is maybe going to test those headphones in the near future.

4. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

It sure sounds interesting if you find out more please post.

5. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

imo, the 3d positional sound provided in the stereo tracks of most movies when paired with quality stereo headphones is better than any silly "5.1 headphone." the whole concept is flawed.