Discussion in 'Polls' started by HardwareHeaven, Apr 10, 2005.
you know the drill, vote.
What about those of us who won't be upgrading to 64 bit any time soon?
im planning to upgrade to a 64bit amd proccessor soon (within a year or 2 LOL)
Have had a 64bit processor for over a year now. Just waiting to upgrade to that 64bit OS
hopefully in a month or two. just waiting for the sapphire board with the xpress chipset to be released.
i'm awaiting the release of 64-bit xp, then i'm buying a new computer amd ready
I just recently got my Athlon 64 , and will probably be replacing it with a Venice when those are available.
not upgrading to 64bit for a while. my p4 is doing me just fine right now.
I will go AMD soon ... as soon as we can get a confirmation if the current mobo on the market will work with dual core cpu ..otherwise i will wait until dual proc release
What of those of us using 64-bit hardware with 32-bit software/os?
i going over to 939 . getting a a64 vince and a 24pin psu for my 939 mobo . i got every esle thing thats needed .
I moved to 64bit in Jan. A64 3500+ Winchester
I got my 64bit hardware running during early january. A64 3500+ Newcastle.
Got an AMD 64 3000+, upgrading to 64 bit Windows when it arrives in Australia
me too! I just got my 1st one a few weaks ago...
Trying to get my hands on the 64bit OS ASAP
I voted that I won't be going any time soon. I have a feeling that my first entry into 64-bit will also be my first dual core venture. Probably an AMD chip as well. Just waiting to see what happens really.
I have interest in 64bit processors, but I don't think I'll be upgrading to one soon. When I do upgrade, it'll be to an AMD.
I'm using AMD64, but I'm not using 64-bit OS or apps. I think that most people choose Athlon64 because it's a good processor, not because of 64-bit support, since it's far from beeing usable to average user, from what I heard (I haven't tried it, but I might if I get a hold of Win64 or if I get brave enough to download and install amd64 version of Ubuntu).
There's an AMD64 version out of Ubuntu?
I'm 64-bit AMDing upon my latest system refresh, however i figure it will be at least another full year before i"m running a 64-bit OS. I bought Athlon 64 more as a future-proofing measure than a desire to use it right away... it was at a good pricepoint and had very good x86 performance for the timebeing.
Not alot of Itanics floating around, even with their second iteration, eh?
Separate names with a comma.