911 Things To Hate About America

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Vaporizer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Vaporizer

Vaporizer WTF

2. UberLord

UberLord A Legend in Underwear

Normally I just don't like Americans. Racsit? Maybe, but I've met a few and 90% of em are the stereotypical loudmouthed, arogant and obese mongoloids.

I know there's some nice Americans out there, but they're very few and far between

3. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

at least we can spell, jesus man run a spellcheck before you insult someone never mind a country, and also especially being a mod, it really does make you look alot thicker than you are, well a little anyway. I thought mods had standards? apparently not on this site, lol.

you probably would need to actually go to america btw to meet americians unless you are talking about angry tourists getting wet and being served shitty overpriced food around your little village of bognor-rainy-in-the-pisshole upon thames.

why dont you move this to the flame section btw? or cant you be arsed Mr Universe?

4. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

Re:

What you cannot see, you can always feel over the Net :D

btw. I did once meet a kewl American; he was some kind of a journalist, doing interviews in both Croatia & Slovenia... :)

If I recall correctly, he was from Colorado...

5. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

Re:

Hey, guys, take it to the Flaming forum, please :hmm:

6. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

ive noticed since you have came to this forum you are like Mr Mediator or something..... looking a mod job?

im sure they have room for another, but you seem over qualified, you can spell.

7. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

Re:

AAA - ROTFLMAO! :D :D |sorry, UberLord, I just had to laugh!|

Hell, don't we all want to be mods, in one way or another? :cool:

...and I suppose you're a bit angry with yourself and are looking for a fight where you should the least look 4 it... |just an observation|

8. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

Re:

I live in America and I'd have to agree with you. There was even one kid in my Computer Science class that would try his best to stay as far away from me as he could because he thought I was a terrorist and was going to murder his family!! :D:D :lol:

.....ignorance.... :rolleyes:

9. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

sdfg

Ah, everyone just hates americans because ...

A) We have a much better economy than any other country in the world. What we make in a year, and what we spend in a year is a little behind what all the countries in the European Union make and spend in a year.

B) We have a lot more land per person than anyone in the world, except for Australia and Russia (but most of their land is uninhabitable), I like living on 200 acres of heavily wooded land with a lake. And I'm just an AVERAGE American citizen.

C) We have way better super models. I'm sorry, but all the buck-toothed brits and curled lipped latinas in the world can't compete with homebrewed american beauty.

D) Our military is the best equipped and best trained, albiet not too large, in the world.

E) Most of the time we get our technology before anyone else in the world.

F) We have the three greatest inventions of the 20th century; the Fusion bomb, modern computer games (in general), and the Chevrolet z06 Corvette. (3.8 seconds from 0-62 in a car under 100,000? whee!)

G) We have the best movie/music industries in the world. Yes we output plenty of crap, but it's not NEARLY as bad as Europop/trash. The Matrix...or Run Lola Run...come on!

H) The Matrix is ours

I) Of our keen grasp of spatial and sequential thinking.

I) Of our keen sense of irony and sarcasm

I) Of our ability to perpetuate jokes that aren't funny, just because we can.

J) Of our confidence, commonly misconstrued as arrogance to the wussy, yellow lipped, insecure brit.

K) Finally, we just aren't as aloof as the rest of the world. Americans may be "arrogant" but at least we don't trash other cultures just for the hell of it, why do you think most tourists to foreign countries are Americans? Because we want to whine about their shitty culture? No, because we are always trying to learn more about the people around us and experience something different.

Now to MY rant on why I disrespect a HELL of a lot of foreigners. They base their opinions off of gang members in Detroit, stay in shitty 100 dollar a night hotels, visit the crappiest clubs, then go back to their rice paddy/one room flat and type on their computer how shitty America is and how dumb Americans are. Don't even argue that my rant is without basis, who the fu(k originated this thread? Christ, then you're going to jump on us Americans when we finally decide to open our mouths and defend ourselves. Maybe if the rest of the world got off their soapbox and realized just how humble and hardworking the majority of America is we wouldn't have these stereotypes pasted to us.

Fu(k all you close-minded assholes, I've lived in Europe for a year, I've been to 43 different countries all over the world, and I'm SICK and FU(KING TIRED of "do you drive a chevy...how come you don't speak our language slacker...america is dumb...america has shitty education...etc. etc." When a fucking Mexican, Canadian, Brit, German, or Asian comes to America we never say a fucking thing, just because we respect your privacy as much as we respect ours. I can't TELL you how many French, Czech, and Italian people pissed me off because I don't speak their fucking language. Oh yeah, I'll learn every intricate aspect and every vocabulary word of every fucking language of every fucking foreign country I go to...just because otherwise I might INCONVIENIENCE a fucking foreigner by not knowing their local dialect of cock-in-mouth Finnish! ARGH ARGH ARGH! My favorite was getting kicked out of a small town, french bookstore because me and my german friends were conversing with each other about our next train stop, kicked out of a store because I was speaking a language from the country next store...bastards.

If you hate America so much, stop taking showers, eating hot dogs, driving production vehicles (almost every european carmaker is owned by an American one), using modern profanity, using the internet, buying weapons and vehicles from our military, being defended by the UN (which is mostly American and British troops), using your intel or amd processor, listening to your speakers, watching Dolby Digital, DTS or Sony Dynamic Digital Sound movies, stop wearing jeans, stop wearing tennis shoes, stop flying, stop getting cremated, and for the love of your culture, stop using democracy/constitutional monarchies! After taking these steps you'll pretty much be free of America and our shitty country, and good fucking riddance.

Screw it, all you ATI and AMD-loving Brits are going to jump on me as some worthless, shit-for-brains American with no culture who can't take a little joke once in a while...well fuck you then, maybe the reason tourists are assholes is because of you.

10. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

i hate americans too. they're such assholes!!!

11. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Moved to flamezone...

...have at it. ;)

12. Yeti

Yeti New Member

LOL.... i loved Reno's post... especially the part where he started to throw in AMD and Intel.... LOL. I can see the new marketing strategy already --"P4, the all American processor" - ROTFLMAO :D. Oh yeah... and for the record... showering is not exactly known as the American way -- You may want to revise your argument to include some more realistic statments ;). ......... Oh, and i think that Run Lola Run is superior to the Matrix.

13. Jeff

Jeff Yarr... I be blind!

Well actually i think Canada has more land per person....

14. Silentst2000

Silentst2000 Can I be cool?

Re:

yeah well with 1/10th the population that tends to happen.

15. kinetic

kinetic Well-Known Member

Why don't you detonate your Fusion bomb in the middle of your 200 acres of land and see if you can outrun the blast in your Corvette!

16. shuki

shuki New Member

Shuki is an American journalist who dearly misses his country :tears:

I for one LOVE America and Americans (in general... lol)!!!

The thing is, every one hates the big kid on the block. Call it jealousy, envy, whatever. Just seems to be that way. I always wondered why America uses a completely different measuring system than the rest of the world. From weight, to liquid to temperature. You know, it finally hit me one day.... because they can :p

God bless the USA!

17. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Re:

cue Jimi Hendrix... Star Spangled banner ....... :D

18. Jeff

Jeff Yarr... I be blind!

Re:

Also the fact that we have more land mass than the US, kinda helps, lol ;)

(You are right about 1/10th, could be less even)

19. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

Reno, you hit it right on the button with your post. I too have had the pleasure of living in several different countries while in the us military which everyone loves to hate. I found that in *all* cases the old saying that all people are the same the world over holds true. There are nice people everywhere, and there are assholes too. Sadly, people will remeber a bad experience or a misunderstanding with a person from another country or culture much longer then they remeber a positive :(.

20. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

Re:

Only if you let us do the same in Manchester and you get to use a MGB. ;) :p