911 Things To Hate About America

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Vaporizer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

Re: America

Letting it slide ???

not saying "oh well lets get rich of it" and letting it slide are 2 totally different things..

Americans are so weird in these things.....sew this, sew that..... gimme the money for nothing .....

Sure it's terrible if you lost someone in the WTC but how do you figure you are entitled to a hundred million dollar because of that (or even a single dollar for that matter) ??

2. choppy9er

choppy9er New Member

America

Well Uberlord,we have had fun with this.Obviously we disagree,but thats Ok,We are free men and can voice our opinions.I read all your posts and respect your knowledge of hardware,I am finished with this subject because its a very emotional one for me,and my national pride gets in the way.I will continue being proud and watching this forum.Charles

3. UberLord

UberLord A Legend in Underwear

Re: America

I feel the same way. Thanks for having this debate :)

4. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Re: Ahhhh,

yeah, right. For a nation with barely 200 years of national history. Germany (under Hitler) seems to have had a pretty big impact, unpalatable as it is. Ditto Russia. The British Empire had a pretty big impact on the entire world for several decades.

I wonder... was it an American who invented either fire, the wheel, or the lever. All of which arguably have had the greatest impact on. Language/writing ranks pretty high. Another non-US discovery.

Hmm, as for the last paragraph - the entire American military counted for what against the Viet Cong? The US military has never defeated a foreign power in it's own right. Operation Rice Bowl - non starter. Grenada - a cock up from start to finish (read the history). Somalia - ditto. Balkans - ditto. Gulf War - erm, who played the ley part - the Brits, with the rear area action and the Special Forces war.

Yawn.

5. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Re: sdfg

Having lived in Switzerland (popular US tourist destination), and Kendal in the UK (popular tourist destination full stop), I've met a few. Almost without exception, they wear badges with their [full] name and "have a nice day". You mean you need to be reminded of your name? When I first went to school, aged about 5, we had such badges for the first few weeks... Also, a tendency to visit the capital city of a country for 3-4 days, view the tourist traps, then move on having "done the country" (ok, the Kendal visitors are different!).

However, they are all very nice people. I just find their attitude as tourists as curious - as compared to British tourists in Kendal, who just manage to annoy the hell out of me. Anyone would think that when you reach Junction 36 of the M6, the Highway Code no longer applies. The idiots suddenly start driving at 20mph in 60mph zones, braking at the slightest curve in the road, and gawp at fields/sheep/blue sky/birds. I mean, don't they have grass anywhere else in Britain!!!! Cretins. But anyway, we were busy yank bashing ;-)

6. kinetic

kinetic Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever met a quiet American? It doesn't matter where you are the Yank is the one you can here over everyone else. I remember being in York Minster and all I could here was this booming voice echoing around the cathedral. Perhaps he was admiring the acoustics. :rolleyes:

7. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Yes.

Yes, my wife. She's as quiet as I am talkative. ;)

8. SPANKtheMONKEY

SPANKtheMONKEY 1 skin, 2 skin, 3 skin ........

Re: Yes.

Every ho' shuts up when dey go down :cool: :D :D :D :D :cool:

9. FuNsTeR

FuNsTeR Caledonian and Proud

Re: Yes.

is that why your spanking your monkey while he's married ... sad little boy :D :D :D

10. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

cvh

Uberlord, you can't even spell "Nein" correctly? That's REALLY fucking bad spelling.

I was in germany for a year, they spoke English because it was required by law to have english classes along with any other foreign language of choice. Most of the kids want to speak it anyway because they all have grand plans for moving to America because the economy in Germany is horrible compared to the US. 20% unemployment rates don't look too good to Gymnasium graduates who scored high on the ABI.

Language and writting is an ancient arabic discovery, fire was africans, if you want to be a prick about it, since all of us are decendants from African stock (where almost every evolutionist will tell you modern man originated) we owe our complete loyalty to all the black people in the world and democracy wasn't created by mediterranean europe it was from Niger! argh!

Leave it to the scrawny, buck-toothed brits and the backwards, unkempt scots to claim their superiority.

11. FuNsTeR

Re: cvh

huh you really hurt my feelings their ..... not!! :dead: stick to driving tractors thats all yer usefull for ya thick iliterate inbreeding yank tw@t :D :D ..... never been to the Usa most americains come over ... lets say a bit weird the rest are big headed loud mouthed knuckle draggers like Reno above :D :D

12. kinetic

kinetic Well-Known Member

That is English at its best! :D :D :D

13. fornicatarachnid

fornicatarachnid Clanless

Its not bad Scottish too ! lol :D

14. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

ertert

Yu rite relly gud phor a tawking servix fusnter1790!

Oh, by the way, hollandish women are just hairier, uglier german chicks.

15. FuNsTeR

Re: ertert

and that means what??

ooh my poor ego is smashed with your cutting comment :confused: :confused:

"hairier" spellchecker for reno learn english muppet or are your glasses still dirty that you could make such poor Judgement of Dutch ladies :uhoh: :uhoh:

16. Smoothdrive

Re: ertert

Glad you feel that way..it just saves the Dutch women from the trauma of running in to you :D

17. ByteMe

ByteMe Banned

Ok where are we?

So everyone now agrees on America's superiorty? Good..... now we can start bashing the wimpy french!

18. Smoothdrive

America's superiority ?? no we don't agree..neither will we probably ;)

The French ?? euhm well they don't speak English and if you don't speak French they won't help you if you're life depended on it.

19. xCLAVEx

xCLAVEx New Member

Re:

Actually, for me it has been around 95% of the Canadians I have met are moronic, I'm better than you, ignorant pricks. Every now and then (rare) I meet a cool one, but they are too few and far between........ :hmm:

20. Highwood

Highwood Comfortably Numb

Re:

Know the diffrence between some one from Texas and a cowboy, on a cowboy all the
    BULLSH*T on the outside of the cowboy boots.