911 Things To Hate About America

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Vaporizer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

Re:

LOL..so you're claiming somebody can be from texas without being a cowboy ?? hehe

2. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

um, 99% of texans are not cowboys. (cowboys like in the old west movies). there are ranchers, like in any other state, but it is nothing like in the movies.

3. ByteMe

ByteMe Banned

Re:

Agreed, I think that both a$$ whipings they got in the world wars has made them into a bunch of whiney bit(hes. There is nothing more annoying (besides me) than the french men.

4. jbartone

jbartone New Member

The Matrix

The Matrix was made here in australia :p

5. xCLAVEx

xCLAVEx New Member

Re:

Agreed, most foreigners (however the f\/ck you spell it) are morons with their steroetypical remarks. Actually....most US residents are morons with their stereotypical remarks as well...(yourself excluded ryoko since you understand :D)

6. xCLAVEx

xCLAVEx New Member

Re:

See what I mean? Obviously another Canadian.... :rolleyes:

7. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

i'm not one for believing everything i see in movies and on tv :)

"foreigners (however the f\/ck you spell it)"
    you got it right :D

8. Highwood

Highwood Comfortably Numb

Re:

My remarks had nothing to do with old west movies, they were inspired by all the loud-mouthed, arrogant wannabees I see in the offices of oil companies and bars here in Calgary Alberta. Almost with out exception they all are dressed in cowboy hats, cowboy boots, and the big belt buckle.

9. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

they are playing a sick practical joke on j00 :D

10. Highwood

Highwood Comfortably Numb

Re:

Not to shure about that, last time I made a joke about one of thier hats, we almost ended up in the parking lot.

11. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

dsgf

The French suck. I have never seen a culture in all humanity more prissy than the french. Napolean was the only half-way important historical thing to call that country home, and he had a small wang. Doesn't that say a lot for the french?

12. Smoothdrive

Re:

He fancied you did he ;) was it good for you to hehehe :D

13. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

well, you figure for a state of 20 million, at least a few million are gonna be a little stupid :D

(whoever took my last remark offensively, please note that i think that most (90%) of america is or can be stupid as a whole. you have no idea how many americans think that noon is 12:00am)

14. Smoothdrive

How bout something to like the US ;)

According to recent research by "The Economist Intelligence Unit " the following is the top 10 of best countries for investing in E-business

1. US
    2. Holland
    3. UK
    4. Swiss, Sweden
    6. Australia
    7. Denmark
    8. Germany
    9. Canada
    10. Finland

They took a.o. Political situation, economy, regulations and infrastructure as a lead.

We're close but did not quit beat the US yet :(

15. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Re: cvh

I lived in Germany for 6 years. The economy was one of the strongest in the world. Of course, they then had reunification thrust upon them, as the East Germans did what the US did to Russia, and "defeated" them economically. Economy is a transient way to judge a country.

Not sure if this was in comment to mine, but I'll answer; the point I was making was in reply to an earlier comment that 'all the greatest inventions in history were from the US'. We seem to be in violent agreement; the greatest inventions in history did not originate from the United States.

Don't put too much faith in the evolution theory, their is a new one every 10 years or so. The theory you refer to has one major flaw - it does not explain the genetic differences between the various races, some of which are so fundamentally different there is no explanation as to how they occured in the space of a few thousand years. There was some very interesting research into this in the mid-80's, however it was pitched (or received) in the wrong way, and shouted down as "rascist". Juts keep an open mind. Hell, there is recent evidence uncovering civilisations that predate what was thought to be the earliest, and growing evidence to suggest a cyclic history of civilisation somewhat more advanced than thought to be the case. But this is severley digressing from the subject at hand, which is basically "someone hates yanks", and the rest of us are pretty neutral on the subject but enjoy a good flame.

16. ...

Hey... i know this is a bit off subject... but i have that motherboard too, and i just wanted to tell you that you wasted your money on that PC-2700 RAM... since our motherboards only support PC-2100 at most.

17. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

asdfdf

General Live-up-to-your-name sir!

Permission to speak freely, sir!

Granted? Okay, anyway, sir. You are dumb. With that PC2700 he can safely overclock his system and maintain 1:1 FSB/memory ratios, sir! Why invest in PC2100 that is only good to around 145mhz when you can get well past 178mhz on PC2700? Sir? Sir? Shiat.....MEDIC! MEDIC! The general's memory traces just got overloaded again, would someone stop limiting the knowledge input on my damn AI to retarded-rat status? Fuck!