A little help about videos

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by theironman, Jun 10, 2012.

1. theironman

theironman Banned

:confused: Hi Guys... I'd want to know if somebody knows another program instead of windows live movie maker that I can use to make private videos... Any tip would be great ...

2. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Moved to correct part of the forums!

If you are looking for free software there isn't much software. But do have look at the Adobe Premiere Elements. I have tested it's beta's and I think it is easy to use ...

3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

There used to be a a good trial version of the very average (or slightly bellow average), VideoPad Video Editor. http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/vpsetup.exe is the direct link for this free version. I used it for a while and it's not anywhere near as good as most paying versions out there, but it is still much better than movie maker and every other free video editor I have seen so far.

Your best bet would be to buy a retail program. Some of them are cheap. The Sony Vegas line (Studio HD line) are very good for their very low price. You don't even have to buy the latest version, though I wouldn't go beyond 9.0

*by beyond 9.0 I mean any lower/older.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  4. jdm11b

jdm11b New Member

Adobe Premiere Elements would be the closest thing to a "pro" app without the pro price.