A Spiritual Journey

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by FFVII - Cloud, Aug 14, 2009.

1. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

He's back!

2. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

So to the Orient I head.

The airoplane was boring just sitting in the baggage compartment alone apart from the stuartdess visiting to retrieve stacked food trays periodically I was completely alone the whole time.

Upon arrival I head outside the airport where I notice a mysterious man standing outside a car waiting for the driver to open the door. This man drops a "slip" on the ground before getting in the car.

I look at the slip and it reads, "To find out what they're not telling you follow the path to the Japanese Seaboard" -The Overbios LORD.

P.S. The ship you are looking for is called, "The Grey Leviticus"

How strange. I thought. So I get in the car with these people and we head towards the docks, looking for a ship.

Getting there I followed the mysterious stranger, Jim, as the driver called him, to a large cargo ship, The Grey Leviticus. I overhear the dockmaster mention that the ship will be in dock for the next 48 hours and follow Jim onto the ship.

3. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Jim leads me past a closed door where I can here a man and woman who are arguing with someone with a foreign accent. I overhear the man saying, "Just because we were in the boundary doesn't mean we did it on purpose!" Jim caually strides past the door and I follow. We get to a storage room full of crates and baggage. He leads me to a quite large crate labelled, "Cane's Venetici SG01". He notes the label and calls for someone to unearth whatever is inside. Afterwards all the sides had been taken down their is a large pearl-like wolf statue inside. On closer observation the pearl-like structure is laced with goldvein throughout it's appearance. I suddenly have a relapse of thought. I thought to myself why would the note lead me here to see this statue and what can it have to do with the black wolf (who I thought I had killed anyway?)

4. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Suddenly the casing of the wolf I had been hunting slits open and I can see his one-eye peering at me has he gnarls at me through the gap in the container. I run for it, and head down the hall..

A white light appears in the middle of the hall and I pause then approach it, I put my hand out and I feel the touch of someone's hand they pull me through the rift and I turn around and the rift closes..

I wonder what I'm doing in here .. and a voice calls out to me, I loof for some one, but only see clouds everywhere. I close my eyes and drift away into the clouds and feel myself falling..suddenly

SPLASH I ended up overboard. But I'm aghost so it can't be. I hear a howl and look around to see the wolf jump in after me..

He struggle in the deep water, but he cannot stay afloat and he drifts slowly down.. I look at him and he's gone.

I wonder what the f**k I'm going to do now so I just lay back and drift with the ocean..

2 days later I awake in my room and I'm typing at my keyboard. It's late and I wonder if I have enough smokes to keep me going.

I pause

Then I start typing again.

THE END

[CLASSIFIED]

[TO BE CONCLUDED]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010