A Vote for Labour .....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by violat3, Jan 20, 2005.

1. violat3

violat3 New Member

........ is a vote for Blair to wage another war in Iran , Bush Decides , Blair follows like any loving dog follows its master blindly , and lets be honest the Tories will not be any different ... how many more young men must die for their acts of folly ... the hunt for WMD in Iraq is now over none was ever found The Reason given for the invasion in the first place not removing a dictator (whom the west especially America has helped in the fairly recent past) deflecting the reason after finding none ... America still acts high and mighty towards France even though the French , Germans , Russians & Chineese were proven right all along and yet the Yanks block everything regarding Isreal ... Hypocrites

ps eh hate typing in Inglish :duh:

2. Alistair

Alistair Spoos

Whie not our stated reason for going in, we corrected a huge mistake on our part. We removed the homicidal dictator from power. Granted it will take time to clean up the mess over there, but after WW2 it took time to mop up the remaining Nazi soldiers, so this is to be expected since Saddam was left in power much longer.

As far as france (refuse to captilize it) is concerned, the names of several french diplomats or friends of diplomats have been found to have been accepting bribes from Saddam's government while he was in power and the sanctions were in place. So excuse me if I hate the french.

3. TJ-

TJ- New Member

Iraq was the start of a revolution. A new American revolution, those bastards will not stop untill every country on their hitlist has an American flag proped up in the most holy of places, and their is a Mc donalds and Starbucks on every corner. World domination is what they seek, and they discuise it in declaring a war on "terrorism" or "freedom". I just cant wait to see how many people get slaughtered on the voting days in Iraq, and send that fuck bush a message, we will not let you will the war, so get the fuck out of our country, next stop, Iran, then mabye Syeria, N.Korea...... mabye even Ireland....those irish drunks cant defend themselvs....

4. El Kapitano

El Kapitano Most of the 7 dwarfs in 1

"those irish drunks cant defend themselvs...."

LOL - they did pretty well raging a guerilla/terrorist war against the British Military back in the troubles.

5. GOG

GOG Please answer the voices in my head

Some quotes from the speech by Bush:

"America's vital interests and our deepest beliefs are now one. From the day of our founding, we have proclaimed that every man and woman on this Earth has rights, and dignity and matchless value because they bear the image of the maker of heaven and Earth."

"America, in this young century, proclaims liberty throughout all the world and to all the inhabitants thereof. Renewed in our strength -- tested, but not weary -- we are ready for the greatest achievements in the history of freedom.

May God bless you, and may he watch over the United States of America."

Now I am convinced, this man is a full blown lunatic.

6. TJ-

TJ- New Member

i think they should let bush write his own speeches... this one however is so far from the truth i cant believe it comming from his mouth...

["America's vital interests and our deepest beliefs are now one"]- tell that to the protesters throwing snoballs at you ya goon.

["From the day of our founding, we have proclaimed that every man and woman on this Earth has rights, and dignity and matchless value because they bear the image of the maker of heaven and Earth."]- do the detaniees at quantanamo bay get t.v's or radios to hear this speceh. oh wait i forgot, they dont even get LAWYERS!!!!!

["America, in this young century, proclaims liberty throughout all the world and to all the inhabitants thereof."]- America proclaims??? well yes sir mr America, shall we all bow down before you...

"Liberty" from the dictionary:
    1. Immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence.
    2. Freedom of choice
    liberty of opinion"; "liberty of worship"; "liberty--perfect liberty--to think
    or feel or do just as one pleases"; "at liberty to choose whatever
    occupation one wishes"
    3. Personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
    4. Leave granted to a sailor or naval officer.
    5. An act of undue intimacy.

How can America proclaim "liberty"... its impossible.

["tested, but not weary -- we are ready for the greatest achievements in the history of freedom.]- tested and weary i think he meant, they are ready for the greatest achievments in the history of blundered wars.

[" May God bless you, and may he watch over the United States of America."]- Yes may he, youre gunna need it....!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  7. Esaz666

Esaz666 BeardHeaven

A vote for blair is just wasted,he's gonna win anyway,whats the point.
    Whats the alternative in England.I hate Dracula even more than blair,
    if we let him back in we can kiss goodbye to all our freedom.
    calling Howard dracula is an insult to dracula at least dracula can turn into a bat.

he's one of the tw*atZ who brought in the criminal justice bill and criminalised
    a generation in one stroke.You cant really hate bush he's too dumb.The dumbest man on Earth.

I dont really care who gets in at the next election, the only thing we can count on is that
    more stupid laws will come in to supposedly protect us from terrorists,the same terrorists that wouldnt even have cared before we went into iraq.

lets hope the terrorists eventually do something usefull ie blow up NO.10.
    im not holding my breath through.maybe if i went to live in a cave and didnt have a TV they would all just fade away and cease to exsiste.

Ive got a good idea ,why dont we put Saddam up for the election here ?.he's probly not doing much now,its just what we need some new blood!!!.

give it up m8.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2005
  8. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

Well, unlike a number of people that inhabit this Forum, I will have the good manners and common courtesy to not poke my nose into another country's political affairs. I will resist my urge to organize a bunch of folks here in the States to write letters to British citizens urging them to vote for Blair.

You Brits are on your own this time :)

9. violat3

violat3 New Member

when it comes to teh question of Iran , you will be the anes alone for teh UK public will not put up with another US war

funny thing is buzzard most people here couldnae gie a monkeys regarding yer tinpot country nevermind yer tinpot culture (you aint got ane) so yer letters would hae teh opposite effect min :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  10. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

violat, please check your PMs.

11. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

:hmm::confused: No offense but I'm beginning to think I need babel fish translations to understand the Scotts *English* language :rofl: (hoping I don't have you confused with another member). As far as Iran is concerned, why does everyone think the United States is even considering it as a target? If diplomacy is working why stir the fire with troops? Regarding your comments on United States culture, I've had the pleasure to visit most European countries and greatly enjoyed the culture I experienced there. Have you honestly visited our little "tinpot country" and experienced our "tinpot culture"? Or are you basing your opinions on what your press/tv is feeding you?:rolleyes: Because if that was the case I would never go back near France, and I loved that country and it's people. All people seem quick to judge other countries, their cultures and way of life w/o any experience of what it is actually like:(.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  12. Esaz666

Esaz666 BeardHeaven

no offence meant, i was just joking about,if we cant moan about politicians who can we take the mickey out of?

13. lepage71

lepage71 New Member

Wrong. American products spread because people in other countries like them...Just as we adopt many things from foreign nations.

14. Dem2k

Dem2k New Member

Vote Killroy? You know the Suntanned Arab hating ex BBC chatshow host! :evil: