About Area51 top view activity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by FFVII - Cloud, Aug 25, 2009.

1. FFVII - Cloud

FFVII - Cloud Banned

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  2. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

3. GigaWatt

GigaWatt Now In Color :D

interesting video... ;)

don't get the rest of your post though...

4. FFVII - Cloud

FFVII - Cloud Banned

I fixed up the thread so it's more understandable now, but on a more personal note. You guys have no respect for anything blatantly artistic in nature! You can't look at something and make a connection to it's or any kind of possible relavance! Got get screwed!!

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

:rofl: first of all.....
    respect and art are strange companions.

:cool: call it art and I'll be your huckleberry, however
    no guarantee anyone else will.

:hmm: why did you post this again?

:uhoh: underground and surface nuclear test sites are common in Nevada and
    other areas of the world. I can find you one with a short drive of Fallon Nv.
    If you want to get some sleep and you dont have any sleeping pills, I recommend this report filed some time ago about the Shoal tests near Fairview Peak and Dixie Valley in Nevada. I should know, I served in the U.S. Navy there for five years and entered the nuclear power community from there as well. http://www.dri.edu/Publications/45162.pdf

6. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I swear I saw the flash - (In the background) Sure I will check out that page. I'm sure it will make a good read. thanks for posting it.

7. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

It's not a canon, it's a stargate. Not like the movie Stargate or the series, but like the movie They Live. All the truth is revealed there.

8. GigaWatt

actually i did quite some research on the web yesterday... it seems that there really is something there under all that sand... something huge... i guess that's why the army allows satellite photos of the area, cuz there is very little to see from the sky... looks like all the research facilities are located underground... they probably use the desert floor only for nuclear testing... or at least they did for some time in the past...

or, it's all just one big lie to hypnotize the masses and there really is nothing out there but empty bunkers and rubble... LOL :D

9. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I for one believe everything I here in books, The net and on TV about UFO's and aliens and Area51 within reason. There is no reason at all to not believe we are alone cause that wouldn't make sense to start, would be boring and lonely forever.

10. GigaWatt

well, i agree with you on that part... the universe would be a pretty lonely place if we are the only ones in it... but i don't think that "they" would come all those light years away and just blindly fall into the hands of a some top secret military project... there is definitely something going on at area 51, but i don't think it has ahything to do with aliens... it might be something about reverse engeenering alien technology, but i don't think that aliens are actually involved in anything...

11. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Yeah somethings going there alright. Too bad we can't know. Plus we wouldn't want to because the kind of shit they're talking about would send us flying up the wall or something. lol...

12. GigaWatt

yeah, too bad... and i don't think anyone will ever know exactly what did happen, or is happening there... we can speculate about it, but unfortunately, nothing more than that... :S

13. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I read a file which "states" that severe executions take place there. Also kidnapped people are taken there homogenised then duplicated. I guess for some kind of experiment. Maybe to mutate them into some kind of intense beings. Also in games I've played and I'm sure everyone has seen this that they expell the toxins created by the plant into food sources to merge it back into the "natural" process. I have had suspicians about my "green" coffee after seeing this. It doesn't bother me though, if anything I am more encouraged to buy it!!

14. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

is this more conspiracy alien abduction stuff?

15. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

it's kind of hard to tell