Adobe Premiere 6.5

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by giganick, May 27, 2004.

1. giganick

giganick Frikkin COmputer~!

If there is anyone here that knows Premiere 6.5 well I could use your help. I am trying to export a video that is about 1 hour and 35 minutes long, the only problem is that I can only export about 18-19 minutes at a time. I have looked through all the menus that I could find, and I found nothing about an export limit or something like that. I have adequate disk space, and I know I will not run out. Any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated, even if you could give me a contact of a friend or somethin that might know....THANKS!!

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

sorry for the late response....

anyways...here's what you need to do:

delete all the extra crap you don't need on the timeleine so all that's left is what you wanna export

File->Export->Timeline to Movie

Then...in settings, make sure it's on "Microsoft AVI" and nto "Microsoft DV AVI"

now, in video settings(next tab over) choose your desired codec....i reccomend XviD (go get it a www.divx-digest.com if you don't have it)

Then hit configure on your codec and change your settings int here(you probably don't want anything much more then 2000KB/S bitrate, as it wont add all THAT much noticeable quality but will jack up yer file size a ton)

now make sure your output file is int he right place and named properly and you should be all set...for an hour and 35 minute movie be prepared to wait a good 4-5(maybe 10 on a slower rig) hours tho...fair warning

hope that helps...cheers!