Aion - The Next Badass MMORPG?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by |2A|N, Jun 2, 2009.

1. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

It's not new news that NCSoft has a talent for the MMO Market with many already great titles available. My question is will this be a big hit and a much needed title to spruce up the MMO Communities with something fresh, enjoyable and simply badass content. I guess that answer will remain dormant till closer to release.

For those of you who have not already heard about this game you can get more info here Aion Online

There are playable beta's available but currently only in Chinese. I have not personally tried the beta as I am waiting for the US beta version to come out but many of my friends from AOC have been able to play the Chinese version and say it absolutely rocks.

2. lepel

lepel New Member

Wasn't this called Aion: Tower of Eternity? If I remember well, it's made on a modified version of CryEngine1.

3. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

ncsoft has talent for the mmorpg market?

4. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

This looks interesting :)

5. nicnik

nicnik In the Land of Snow

as with all new mmo's, i don't believe the hype... i truely believe until Blizzard brings out wow's sucessor nothing will topple it.

but anyway, this does look very good !

6. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

Well, I played the closed US beta over the weekend and so far it's been fun and more than I thought initially. I only managed to get up to level 12 as I was trying to soak up every little bit the game had to offer over the weekend but it was great to say the least.

You can participate in all the future beta events if you have a pre-order key. :)