Alien vs. Predator! Oh God why! WHY?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Tiger M, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Tiger M

Tiger M kX user

thanks for the info, now the FBI're gonna get you:p

2. No_Style

No_Style Styleless Wonder

I didn't know that. When I first watched it, it was a friend's house. I didn't watch the credits, didn't know the director..or anything. All I cared about was that it was a good movie. :) I watched it once and that was enough for me, but I'd like to see it again now since it's been nearly 1.5 years since I saw it. I'll download the original since I understand Mandarin.

I did some research and it appears all he did was get Miramax to release the movie here. :D

What I don't understand is why Miramax wants to do all this editing and cutting down of all these great movies...

3. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

well, i think you can only get it in mandarin...that's what my dvd is in, but it has chinese and english subs. the release in the states BETTER be english subs, and not that crap dubbing...god that will ruin it.

btw, sorry to make it sound like i was mad at you...im not, i just dont like tarantino much...actually, i hate him :lol: so it just makes me mad that put his name on there making it look like he made it.

4. @/2ct!<

@/2ct!< New Member

Dont make roadee turn in his grave guys, cut the warez talks. Anyway, avp was a fine movie, though longer fight sequences would have made it better, no need for them to atempt a plot, though it does almsot make sense for a prequel to first alien.

5. mario620

mario620 New Member

From the thoughts here I'm glad I did not see it!!!

6. dorkz

dorkz Striving to overcome

I got a copy of it(Hero), and it was all in chinese/japanese which I really wasn't happy about, I watched some of it but it just riuined the film for me.

7. Schtopper

Schtopper New Member

I was holding out for this movie hopeing it was gonna be waht AvP should have been. I mean i don't know how they could have scewed up because the books are fantastic, I haven't seen it yet but i haven't seen a decent review for it so far. Is it true it s a PG-13? cos for either a Alien or Predator film thats just stupid.