AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite 14.9 released

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by MIG-31, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite Version 14.9
    This article provides information on the latest posting of the AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 14.9.

This particular software suite updates the AMD Catalyst Display Driver and the AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center. This unified driver has been updated, and is designed to provide enhanced performance and reliability.

Package Contents

The AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 14.9 contains the following:
      • AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver version 14.301.1001
      • AMD Catalyst™ Control Center (version 14.301.1001)
    Release Notes: Here.

Download:

Windows 7 and 8.1 32 Bit / 64 Bit

2. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Per the CCC, my HDTV is not supported for audio. None of the screen images can be activated from within CCC. However, the audio is working just fine after activating it from within the Windows Sound Panel. This issue is constant over several releases of CCC and with my other HDTV. Both of these are nearly new HDTVs, too.

3. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Once again, I can't get my HDTV to shut down and stay down when it's connected via HDMI. It goes through an endless cycle of attempting to go to sleep then coming back on to the No Signal state. Stays there until the sleep timer kicks in and shuts down...only to come right back up to the No Signal state.

Only way to keep it off is to pull the plug on it.