AMD Opteron Launch Event Pictures

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Dom, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Dom

Dom New Member

1 The outside of the venue at 135 W 18th Street
    2 Stage is set for the Opteron act
    3 Sorry Dirk Meyer – our camera made you travel red eyed
    4 Hector Ruiz opens the event
    5 The New York Dog Spa & Hotel, next door to the event
    6 A wi-fi taxi outside the Weird W Hotel. Centrino, anyone?
    7 Wonder how the presentations are so slick? Here's the autocue they all used
    8 A frankly weird plant inside the frankly weird W Hotel adorned with plastic green butterflies
    9 Jerry Sanders III stifles a little tear of happiness

Photo: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

News source: The Inquirer

article from MSFN

2. misae

misae New Member

Why dont you post to the inquirer properly otherwise stop stealing their news and posting links to only their pics.. no one would like it if someone did the same to this site... if you dont like the inquirer stop posting news that originates from their and then not post a link to the damn source... etiquette.. learn it!

3. Dom

Dom New Member

No one said they didn't like The Inquirer.

This article was taken from MSFN, I am not responsible for how it was linked as it is a word for word copy.

News & infomation belongs to the world, not one web site. DriverHeaven has not claimed to have been the first to report this infomation.

Please understand that I was only trying to get the infomation out to more people -- I was not trying to steal it.

4. misae

misae New Member

Dude, I will take a chill pill just it is better to quote a news piece and link to the ORIGINAL article with a brief mention of where you first learned of it. Thats how almost all other websites like your own post news.

5. Dom

Dom New Member

I've been posting news on DriverHeaven for about a week now so I am understanding of criticism. However I haven't recived any complaints about this matter other than from you. If a DriverHeaven moderator asks me to change my method of posting news articles I will.

6. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

Your argument of how Dom is posting news "would" be valid if he wasn't listing the very source from where this news came from. However, since he is plus listing both sources he has done nothing wrong.

7. misae

misae New Member

Necrosis my argument is just that you shouldnt hotlink to files or pics. It is better to knock on the frontdoor so to speak. And Dom keep up the good work and thanks for responding.

8. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

When I was posting news, I tried my best to hunt down the original source, but it isn't necesary by any means - it was just something extra I did. Now... stay on topic :) If you wish to discuss it more, post in the feedback forum :)