AMD x86-64 Architecture Programmers manuals :D

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Crash Override, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

Well guys being a crew member of DriverHeaven has just payed off in a big way today.

I signed up as an industry member stating that i worked on a help forum for people with H/W driver issues and that I would like to get the manuals on the x86-64 Bit platform to be ready to field more questions later.

They just arrived today but instead of just the Systems programmers manual I also received the Application programmers manual which will let me help out with problems people may have with windows or other apps down the road as well :)

2. UberLord

UberLord A Legend in Underwear

Cool :)

Does this mean we could start charging membership fees if we can pull stuff off like this some more? ;)

(joke btw - I'm sure that we've got no plans to move to a subscription based service)

3. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

heck for me all these goodies that are now opened up are more than enough for me....all I know is im gonna start talking to people at ATi and AMD and board makers to find out exactly what I need to do to officially test hardware and make a drive up to MS headquarters to find out all the qualifications to test their OS as a member of a help site ;)

Im loving this......god Im such a nerd

4. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

when they catch you, no one will ever see you again.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

heh catch me at what? I am a crew member at a H/W support forum :p