America vs. Syria/Iran...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by TJ-, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Read the post

Poll closed Feb 17, 2006.
  1. YES

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. NO

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. HawK

HawK Banned

Oh yes it can, i'm not talking bout in-land terrorists like McVay was.
    But terrorist groups like Al Quada need support, food, camps, installations weapons, such things cannot be done secretly, so atleast the government/and or population of that country must know about it, meaning they are guilty aswell, if the population doens like what their government is doing they must start an protest to begin with , doing nothing makes you just as guilty,
    or as an opponent of milosovitch once said : every country deserves the leader it gets..

@BWX, Tech is far enough to leave your soldiers at home, most country's are in some sort of pact, and if some Idiot like to invade other ones soil hit them, and hit them hard, no mercy, no weeks of discussing, just hit them immediately and so hard they wont do it again..see the above about beeing guilty before you start crying 'bout human rights.
    And if some terrorist group hit your country with a with a rocket, thech is far enough to see where it is launched and then return the favor with 20 of yours in that area at once
    If this would be welknown, and immediately excuted they'll think twice before doing so...
    I know it sounds hard, but IMM the only solution..

2. BWX

BWX get out and ride

LOL What if Russia invaded Canade?

3. bug77

bug77 New Member

Unfair

Battleaxe, you're far from being fair with your question.
    Suppose you knew that I'm planning to kill you and you sent the police to my home to stop me. Would my family be entitled to defend themselves against this threat?
    What's defence got to do with the situation? (Both of them.)

4. HawK

HawK Banned

Well personally I can't think of any reason why anyone would invade Canada, or maybe Nvidia would :p
    But Russia would know what the consequents of such an act would be.. the devastation of their country, which they already know for 50 years..

Giving witty answers, is probebly funny, but you obviously didn't think it through
    so no need for me to go on with useless discussions about luxemburg invading the USA..

And why am i not on your Ignore list as many (gold)members have done..??

5. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If diplomacy is working why would the United States need to "invade" Iran or Syria? Have I missed something in the news? Concequnces are not always meant to be tnt, tanks, and troops.

6. BWX

BWX get out and ride

7. dsdsdk

dsdsdk New Member

so iraq hosted al queda? lol... wake up! bin laden thinks saddam in an "infidel" to the religion.. and likewise, saddam didnt like bin laden and hence didnt support him! weighing war on iraq had nothing to do with al queda, but the ppl of the US were "tricked" into believing so. and you are still sooo naive that you believe it! the war in afganistan seems more fair 'cause they had training camps for terrorists.

8. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Who are you talking to? Man people need to learn to read around here. Either that or stop making things up to argue with themselves about..

9. HawK

HawK Banned

Thanks for the laugh.. now I can clean my monitor from coffee and eh chewed things, :D
    Haven't been laughing on DH since Uberlords remark about Admins & Barndoors, not totaly agreeing with it of course.. (one gets banned for less these days..) :p

But yes it is all Hypohypo.. what you said, and so is this thread :)

10. bananaman

bananaman banana muncher

BWX, i know you may not mean to be, but a number of your posts come across as extremely condescending, such as the treatment of battleaxe and the word Hypothetical.

I know you have a huge number of posts to your name and i have less than 100, and i am in no way trying to start a flame war, but i just felt that this thread has just descended into utter rubbish.

11. HawK

HawK Banned

it was already rubbish from post 1..

12. BWX

BWX get out and ride

If he's going to say unintelligent things and try to tell me I am wrong- he better back it up with facts- not hot air...

What does post count have to do with it?
    This thread started as rubbish- as I pointed out.

13. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Hey look- you do the same thing as battleaxe.

You say-
    "Poor me, I only have XX post count"

"You have xxx post count"

"Not trying to start a flame war, BUT"

Then you say something completely unrelated to the above, and say the thread is going to rubbish- You didn't say it was because of anything I said. So why mention my post count? Are you implying it is my fault?

What kind of double talk is that?

It is hard to discuss the issues intelligently and civilly when people throw implications of thread crapping around, make things up, try to twist words, etc.. it seems you guys just want to argue. Forget it- not worth trying to discuss things with people like that. You certainly aren't going to "outsmart" me with the double talk..

14. GOG

GOG Please answer the voices in my head

Thank You :)

15. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Oh I didn't even see this beauty. Call me a fool and wave the white flag..
    Too bad we can't civilly discuss the issues you brought up. I know somehow you calling me a fool will be my fault though..
    After all, I am an American.

16. Vasot

Vasot Banned

I also thank you :)
    I agree also with you and that's i am talking about from my First day in here

USE DIPLOMACY NOT WAR

But unfortunately Bush and his USA supporters (almost all USA people voted him) will not agree with you....

Also starting a WAR WITHOUT PROOF AND BASED ON HYPOS like "If Iran\Irac has Nukes they will sell them to terrorists so we will make War with them" is a CRIME

Also China has nuclear technology, maybe they sell Nukes to terrorists too
    Lets make War with them :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

17. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Oh please. It takes more than just the US for diplomacy to work. For instance what is your country doing to help?

18. Vasot

Vasot Banned

My Country
    Help in what ??

Your country started these problem ??
    Do you expect us to solve "YOUR" problems that you started from the first place ?

It's your sh*t, and it's not our job to clean your sh*t

You accuse Iran and Irak for providing Nukes to terrorists without PROOF
    we do not accuse them for anything

We do not agree with your Agressive politic tactics

EDIT
    Give us proof that Iran sell Nukes to Terrorists and then we will be with your side in these and all the other European Countries i suppose
    We are not going to act based on some "unprofounded claims" just because your President say it so

Last edited: Feb 17, 2005
  19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

:rolleyes: Amazing the hatred you people have. If you could just bottle it up and sell.... ...

wait- it's worthless.

20. Vasot

Vasot Banned

Hate??
    We do not hate anyone
    It's not because you are USA it is because of your choices

The only thing we hate is War and those who start it without proofs and with out asking the other countries what they think about these

Read my Edit above