American Liez.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by TJ-, Dec 20, 2004.

1. TJ-

TJ- New Member

>>> It's getting hard to keep track of all the ways in which one of the biggest 9/11 lies--that the government just didn't foresee, couldn't have forseen, an attack on the World Trade Center--has been exposed. Add another one to the list. The image above is from the cover of the manual "Managing Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents: An Executive Level Program for Sheriffs." The manual was given to people who participated in the training program of the same name, which taught local law enforcement how to deal with terrorist attacks. Notice that the cover is imprinted with the seal of the US Justice Department (and the seal of the National Sheriffs' Association). In the bottom right corner, the date is a little hard to read; it says: "Version: June 2000." The full 250-page manual--with "law enforcement sensitive" at the bottom of each page--was given to me by someone who participated in the training in 2000. (The program is now sponsored by the Office of Homeland Security, according to this page at the National Sheriffs' Association.)

[​IMG]

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

lol

moved over here though, as it fits better :)

3. pigdog

pigdog New Member

That is almost surreal!

4. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

That isn't too unrealistic, considering that the WTC was bombed in 1993.

5. raid517

raid517 New Member

Weird. But there are lot's of weird things that happend. Like the group who produced an album showing a plane crashing into the twin towers a full seven months before the attack took place. Maybe they were 'in on the conspiracy' too?

GJ

6. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

And one of the Command & Conquer games had a aircraft bombing one of the towers too. It was removed soon after 9/11. So I guess the US used remote viewing or a machine similar to the one in Paycheck to accomplish this :rolleyes:. Or we had such great intel [​IMG] that we knew years in advance of an attack? Or better yet we payed money to the Bin Laddie/Saddam boy so we could create a reason to get our noses stuck in the Middle East with the ultimate goal of controlling the oil. Don't get me wrong I'm not really trying to attack you or the source, I actually find this kind of stuff interesting to think and ponder over. And prehaps we did have some kind of advance info on a "possible attack" at the time. But somehow I think this is all just odd luck that these appeared on the cover of those gov't pubs

7. raid517

raid517 New Member

Here's a an odd thing to consider... Is that image in any way representative of what hactually happend? I mean what about the orietation of the buildings? Is this accurate?

I still think it's just an odd coincidence - but I am curious...

GJ

8. TJ-

TJ- New Member

i think that the government knew 100% that the towers were going to be attacked sometime in the near future. I also believe that they knew planes were a very likly possibilty, there is still alot of information that the public will never see...

9. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

and you also believe that they stood 100% complacent and let it happen then too eh?

That is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

10. lenchmob

lenchmob New Member

Totally agree with your statement.....

11. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

Battleaxe found that on the internet, and as we all know, EVERYTHING on the net is true :)

12. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

It is possible there was some info that pointed to an attack by airplane, but where and when? So much intel is gathered on a day to day basis by the US and our allies; somewhere down the line of all this info collection someone has to sift through and decide what is white noise and what is an actual threat. This could not be an easy task, and I'm sure many leads are investigated that turn up nothing. I don't know if any info was ever collected regarding using airplanes as weapons. I don't know if anyone ever investigated the sources and made a determination of a threat to national security. But I hope to hell as some other members have stated we would not sit around waiting for it to happen.

edit: Sorry for the grammar guys, worked midnight shift last night and was up pretty close to 23 hours straight.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  13. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

exactly. it probably was heard somewhere in all of those incoming tips...but the thing is, it's just not possible to follow through on every one, and even if it was investigated, the source might have been uncreditable or was found to have no reasonable basis.

14. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

I'm sorry to inform you people of a stone-cold concrete fact:

What we know will never be comprable to the truth. We've always been kept in the dark through all the signifigant affairs in our American history.

You kind of have to let yourself be lied to.

15. VuLLs

VuLLs OverClocking Record 6 GHZ

america ownz you.

16. TJ-

TJ- New Member

not me........never me......