American Thinks.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Shwompy, Jan 3, 2005.

1. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

YOu are correct, and it is clearly obvious.

Not to mention the other countries can't be bothered to go there. They either are not interested, don't care or it is too risky. Again, the American's step in, even the civilians.

2. Vasot

Vasot Banned

I do not know about the rest in here
    but i do not hate all USA people of course

Only the Bush and his fans
    and some
    of your stupid Wh*re like celebrities that you advertise them Worldwide and give them power (like Madonna, Jeniffer Lopez, Christina Aquillera etc etc) that have destroyed Music but thats another subject....

You always say the word "Freedom" when you start a War...
    Even if you are the ONES that started a war to a foreign country

Do you know what Freedom means???
    Or u just use it "for a good excuse" to your Enemies

You are the Intruders not the Iraqis

They did not really asked for your help, you just decided to interfere thinking what's best for them and fullfill your "Country personal Agenta" if not for taking the OILS i am sure something that would benefit your country ECONOMY...

How are you sure about that
    You never know....

USA really helped to win the war
    but if they did not helped
    almost all these names you mentioned above would had become so powerfull that even USA would be speaking another language right now
    and would not had the power to resist

Do you think that Hitler would stay only in Europe ??

So you just not only helped us but you saved also yourselfs so stop acting like you do us a favor

3. Vasot

Vasot Banned

Well let you make a clue why we Europeans do not bother

1) We did not find Sadam Housein as a Threat (Iraq having Nuclear Weapons was just a USA excuse to begin these war)

2) We prefer diplomacy than Invading countries

3) The American are just using excuses to fullfill their "Country objectives"

4. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

That is so non-sequitur it is ridiculous. Not to mention how completely silly it is. Give them power? :rofl: Next you will blame Americans for the weather you have. :rolleyes:

5. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

Please allow me to translate:
    1) He did not attack our country, so why should we care.
    2) We are safe in our little world. Why rock the boat.
    3) This is the only rhetoric I can answer with just now.

Fine. We do not ask you to help other countries, but do not critisize those who have the class, style and compassion to do what you and your country are not will to do.

6. Vasot

Vasot Banned

1)Ok but If your cousins die in there by the Iraqi rogues do not come here to cry...While your President sits in the Golden chair and eating his Haviar and the rest of his people die from his decisions

We do not have Presidents following their decisions blindly.... maybe you should consider who is brainwashed and who is not

2)It's more than Parts

the 85% of Europe is and was AGAINST WAR IN IRAQ
    if you come here and ask you will see for yourself

-German President said NO in War
    -French President said NO in War (you named the French fries to Freedom Fries for revenge to their decision....How immature from you )
    -Italy President said NO in War
    -Greece President said NO in WAR
    -Spain New President Says No and have withdraw their army for there
    -Russia President Said NO in War
    -China President said NO in War
    And more

Only United Kingdom said Yes and still continue beeing with you

You are mostly alone in these War as because you started it not the Iraqis

We prefer keeping a Neutral-Negative stans to your actions
    Whatever happens to you it will be from your faults

Please allow me to translate better

1) Iraq did not attack USA either but you still made war for a second time

2) Europe is not exactly safe i do not said that, that's your own assumption
    We prefer peacefull means of solving matter and not take our weapons and invading countries using the word "Freedom"

3) Well what i can say it's your choice

But your President asked European support from the Media,
    You have Class?? do not make me laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (better not discuss about your class i do not want a flame war)
    We prefer peacefull means for solving problems and we act when it is really necessary, we use guns only when there is not other sollution left

7. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

Agreed, and done.

8. Vasot

Vasot Banned

I said only just 2 things that i do not like in your Country and really affects other countries as we have to "eat you sh*t" and you expect to say thanks :rolleyes:
    (there are also some smaller issues with Snipers killing kids and kids having weepons in USA schools but that's not our problem )

Do not worry we will not blame you for the weather you have done things worse than that:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. kp59583

kp59583 New Member

Sadam might not have been a threat to you but doesn't killing innocent people count for something cause Sadam sure did a lot of that.

Did diplomacy work in WW2,Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia or is it working in Dafur. Nope. It doesn't work with power hungery mad men.

As for American objectives we came we kicked Sadams as and we will leave once the country is some what stable.

10. BWX

BWX get out and ride

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?? (which by the was has the highest death penalty rate in the world)

11. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

Well, people can pick on America all they want. No place else in the world I would rather live. It all comes down to is jealousy anyway. People are jealous of our country, and all the things associated with it.

Besides if you want to bash some country, well there are loads of options...like Greece for example. Where men are men, and sheep are scared.:rofl:

12. GOG

GOG Please answer the voices in my head

Ahh Greece, the country where they used advanced mathematics while your ancestors got their ass kicked by the Vikings.

That last comment by you was ignorant and highly inappropriate.

13. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

I see it is okay for them to bash America, and Americans. But it is quite another to say anything about their countries. Yeah, that makes sense.....Also proves the point I was trying to make.

14. GOG

If an accusation of having sex with animals is your best counter attack, then I feel sorry for you. It's not even funny.

15. FPSMaxxFoe

FPSMaxxFoe New Member

Oh but speaking of American children and guns in school is funny? No it is not funny either, and also had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It is amazing to me that it is perfectly acceptable to bash America, but make a comment about any other country that is clearly a joke, and it is reprehensible.

How sad you are.

16. [)arkNova

[)arkNova New Member

Greece don't need to worry about using its military to help people because it is too weak to help people effectively or win a war. New Zealand also. So, their polititians put on a little front and say war shouldn't be an option. And,the people in those countries say,oh how noble and right we are to be against war.Stop being such weak knee people and step up to the plate and do what is right. The only way to rid Sadam, is to kill or capture him. Nobody else had the guts like America and some of her allies to acheive what we did. Imagine this world without America,there would be dictatorships over most of the planet right now.Nazi Germany or simular version of it would be a powerful force.

17. GOG

As said many times before, please feel free to continue with:

China - they can put up with an army the size of your whole population.

N. Korea - probably has nukes and would probably use them too.

Israel - one of your allies which repeatedly is violating human rights.

Saudi Arabia - another of your allies where the government likes to torture the citizens.

18. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

America is the premier nation in terms of world events...regardless of any personal feelings on the matter of liking or disliking my country...but at least I can vote and change things.
    I love America...and I grew up overseas, and lived in Europe most of my life.
    I learned about how great America was from Europeans....
    and they were right. America is fantastic.

19. kp59583

kp59583 New Member

So what?

China would have to get to us and that would be just about impossible.

N.Korae same thing.

Israel has shown a lot of restraint. IF I was in the same situation I'm afraid that the Palestinians would have been kicked out of the West Bank and Gaza a long time ago.

Saudi Arabia. If Saudi Arabia stopped the oil what do you think would happen. Does the words Globle Economic disaster have a meaning to you. It would hurt us in the beginning but we would recover alot faster than most countries would.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/pgulf.html

20. [)arkNova

[)arkNova New Member

Yes,it prooves my point. Most people against America is usually anti Jewish. Why not talk about the palestinians who kill people with bombs attached to thier bodies. If Americans did that, I'm sure you would be the first to say how horrible a people we are . Instead,you say Israel is the evil one. Israel has the God given right to protect herself. It would be another thing if Israel did what the palestinians do,strape bombs to their children to kill a Jew.