amerika israels pupet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by janis14, Dec 18, 2002.

1. janis14

janis14 New Member

Amerika is Israels pupet.I think so.Who else thinks so.I think you have to be blind to not think so.If you put the facts together itl be clear to you.

2. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

I think so!!!! :mad: :mad:

3. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Did you know..

...that I think you managed to spell EVERY word wrong in your subject line?

4. DriveEuro

DriveEuro New Member

Wow......that's a lot of wrong shit.

5. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

I would have to strongly disagree with that. When we say "Jump!" Israel says "How high? Would you like us to get your slippers?"

6. sporkpimp

sporkpimp New Member

...all wrong

America as Israel's puppet? How can you POSSIBLY justify that statement?

Or the other way, for that matter?

Israel and America (and I speak as a Jewish-American who has spent time in Israel and has extensive family on both sides... which makes me slightly less unqualified than, say, a drunken street person) are a pair of war-mongering nations interested in gaining powerful footholds in the Middle East.

Why would one of these two countries have to bully the other one, when they both have the same interests? The only time they disagree is when Israel wants to bomb TODAY and the US wants to bomb TOMORROW.

*cough* Iraq *cough* Afghanistan *cough* What? Iraq AGAIN?

-SporkPimp

(For those of you unfamiliar with history, our alliance with Israel started during the Cold War... the Israelis were smack in the middle of the USSR-dominated Middle East... gee, I wonder why we would ally with the world's best spies and military who happen to be in the middle of our enemies' oil fields...)

7. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

I disagree..US and Israel are dependant upon each other a lot..it's not that the one controls the other.

I support the Irish more than the Israeli's tough..England invaded Ireland and refuses to leave the Island..the Israeli's occupy the palistinians country.

I am still wondering weither the allied forces gave Israels to the jews to make up for the war or if America pushed this thing to get foothold in the middle-east...

I'm curious tough..please state the "facts" you speak of..always enjoy a good laugh..hell you might even confince me ;)

8. merry

merry gargouille

Hey, post a pic of yourself, Janis14, if your plumage is as beautiful as your song, we might elect you DH Phoenix or something... and quit thinking, it's hazarduous to our health.

9. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

I dont think the USA is anyones puppet....
    In my opinion USA is the puppet master.....:hmm:

10. Xploited Titan

Xploited Titan Driverheaven's evil

The US the puppet master??? :D :D :D :D :D
    Never seen such a stupid puppet master, thinks that it can rule the world................ :D :D :D :D :D

11. Chrille

Chrille New Member

Okay !

If you say so !

12. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

This kind of sentiment is as pervasive as it is incorrect. Israel, in its present state, is a nation that was formed in the late 40s. But it was a Jewish state long before that, and long before the people we have come to call the Palestinians "owned" that land. There has never been a sovereign nation known as Palestine. There was a Jewish state, which was first conquered by the Babylonians in 500-600BC. It was restored, only to be crushed in the early AD years by the Roman Empire.

So, really, what you mean to say, Smoothdrive, is that the land we now call Israel only belongs to the Palestinians in the sense that the wound is fresh. Nevermind the fact that the Jews owned those lands over 2000 years ago.

This is an interesting phenomenon in the analysis of history, and it is not unique to just you. What I mean is this: many people only seem to think things are terrible when they've occured recently.

That said, I do feel some compassion for the Palestinians. However, there will be no peace in that region unless they reign in Hamas and other terrorist groups. People will be willing to deal with them then. But as long as these groups --whose aim is NOT an independent state but rather the irradication of the Jews-- function as the "activists" of the PLO, there will be no peace.

13. ByteMe

ByteMe Banned

We should help the jews (or just turn a blind eye) while they kill all the sand niggers.

14. Smoothdrive

Give me a break Java..the way you're figuring the US belongs to the native Indians and all of Europe would belong to Ceasar or someone like that..

15. sencaa

sencaa New Member

hey men ,me to:)

16. merry

merry gargouille

The land we call whatever belongs (in the moral/sentimental sense) to whatever people live there. How would you like to be held responsible for things that happened 2000 years before you were born? It is not about history, but about actual people.

There's another thing about your post... One of the greatest problems a foreigner may have with American English is the fact that words 'evolve' very fast... Nation... Israel is a nation that was formed in the 40's...

No, Israel is a state that was formed etc. An institution, not a cultural community. The Israeli nation was formed, well, God knows when. There is plenty to talk about the specificity of this nation, the unique way it's national cultural atributes are determined by their religion etc.

But how can we discuss anything when we are exposed to the possibility that even as we are speaking, a court in the US decides that the word 'nation' means something else, or just the trend changes and 'nation' starts meaning whatever to the American public?

17. fornicatarachnid

fornicatarachnid Clanless

I guess I was wrong about you Smoothdrive, I had you as a

person with a bit of intelligence, obviously I was wrong :confused:

The problems in Northern Ireland are not as simple as you make

out. Please read this

page and then come back when you know

what you are talking about :mad:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2002
  18. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

Honestly Java, I can understand that you may have certain biases towards or against certain people or faiths, but to outright deny the existence of Palestine and to claim that the Jews, who owned a scrap of land thousands of years ago and left it of their free will, have full rights to the land that the Palestinians have been living in for those thousands of years is pushing it too far.

Its pretty ironic considering you're living on "Native American property" yourself :rolleyes:

I really can't understand how the Israelis can feel entitles to Palestine after WW2. What exactly entitled them to this land? Would you care to explain? Is it because they owned it 2000 years ago?? And how do you justify the loss of the Palestinians? Why do they deserve all of this? If you're going to say "Hamas", then let me tell you there was no "Hamas" until there was a country formed in the 40s named Israel that decided it was entitled to the world :bleh:

Reading a history book and babbling it out in a forum isn't going to prove anything unless you actually take time to analyze and understand the facts :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2002
  19. Vampyromaniac

Vampyromaniac confutatis maledictis

Property, shmoperty. If you go back far enough, we were just the "smarter" apes in Africa, and the world belonged to the animals.

I say we all kill ourselves and give it back to them.

20. Smoothdrive

Repaired your link..don't see how facts and figure will change my mind tough..it just goes on about how many people live in northern Ireland and how many is invested and bla bla bla..<edit>OK found the History button..it is complicated indeed, my view remains the same however</edit>

Only problem i see is the rufusal of the British to give up the last bit of the Island..if they would have left the island 30 years ago there would not be a conflict today and the UK could save all the money they're spending there and use that for improving the lives of the other inhabitants of the UK..win/win situation.

PS You maybe right about me being wrong..but you're confusing intelligence with knowledge of facts in that case ;)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2002