And you think I'm crazy?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Grace, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Grace

Grace HH's Tomboy

Today I had the greatest experience of my life!

No, really!

You see, I was in town for business and I hit the rear bumper of a car. The driver went out in panic (the car was parked but he was inside) and started yelling at me that I destroyed the car. The rear bumper had numerous scratches, all vertical and real deep, probably from a short wall or something. And the car was really, REALLY dirty.

Oh, what's the problem? I don't own a car. I don't even DRIVE cars. What hit his rear bumper was my laptop bag as I was getting off the pavement to cross the street... :hmm:

He insisted on calling the police, I told him that they would laugh at him but he furiously insisted, so I let him do it, I was waiting like an idiot for like 40 minutes until the traffic police arrived. I called my office too, of course they wouldn't believe me at first but since I'm not the kind of employee who ever pulled pranks on them, they sent a bike to pick me up (and somewhat investigate if I went insane or not). The company bike had arrived when the policemen came, and we all laughed together when the fiery driver with the car which wouldn't sell for over 1000$ now (or so the policemen said) explained how I destroyed his rear bumper and made it full of deep scratches...with my laptop bag.

But it didn't stop to that. The policemen asked him for his license and car insurance, typical for a check. The car was uninsured, so they took his license plates and gave him a nice, three digit bill to pay! :p

All in all, he just wasted my time, about an hour of it. Although my time is very precious, it really worthed it! Now I am sure that the wise admit, the cunning confuse and the idiots insist!!! :duh:

I should add a poll to this thread. Should I kill myself now or later? :hmm:

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Have you been to Disneyland yet..you really should go there first, and of course theres an Aegean cruise to Crete. Chinese food in San Francisco...etc.
    no dont kill yourself silly girl :)

3. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Hey Grace we do know that you aren't insane. The poor fellow who was driving that was needs some help since it seems that he has some issues... :evil:

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

lol... idiots are fun to play with...... if you've got the patients..... course depends on the day..

as for the last sentence... what the :x ?

5. mainman

mainman Mr. Nobody

That's really surreal to say the least but not really that over the top as you may think.

6. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

That story made my day.

7. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Nice one... I recently had a rear bumper hit (I was in a car... moving and didn't stop in time). Hit the guy and saw lotsa scratches that I had done with my license plate in metal (really looked bad) and I was like, "Oh crap... I'm gonna be in so much trouble!"

But the guy never noticed and just drove off... Gotta love soft suspension :D (I hit him hard in my opinion... Felt it, as did my passengers :D )

8. Grace

Grace HH's Tomboy

If that's not over the top, I really should keep a small gun in my purse, just in case I meet something really over the top. I will really have to kill myself then! :hmm:

9. PangingJr

PangingJr Member

that's suppose to be a laughter story, and i do lol.
    but then again, you were not aware, or forgot, that the fact that thing like that can happen, so, remind yourself to be aware of the situation when you are walking along the street next time.

10. Judas

i'm really not following the whole "kill myself".....

11. mainman

mainman Mr. Nobody

what's with the kill myself thing? next time just kick the guy hard on the nuts and move on. case closed. the world is poluted by weird stupid fucking people, just ignore and move on. ;)

12. Grace

Grace HH's Tomboy

Nah, if I did that, he would hurt for like a day and move on as well. He wouldn't lose his license plates and 3/4 of his monthly wage, would he? :D

I'm a good girl and it pays off. When it doesn't, I become a bad girl and it pays off just a little later. :D

Oh, it doesn't matter anyway! :D

13. Judas

orly.....