any C++ guys willing to help me learn how to do some stuff?

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by kris23, May 23, 2012.

1. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

ive been working on this extra credit assignment for awhile now but am about to give up really. its due in a few hours but nothing i prepped really works out well. a complete mess of guesswork.

http://wavethunder.com/CS575/extra.html

my main issue is that while i have an idea on how to get it to read from text files, i cant figure out how to get it to do things like add up specific contents of the 2D array within the text.

yep C++ can get really confusing...

if anything, can someone show me a basic program that can take in the text file as a 2D array and output the contents as is in the command prompt? just that can probably help me out a lot in prepping for my final.

2. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

no one huh? oh well.... :D

still havent gotten any relevant code to be free of errors enough to test some functions. If anything, once i'm done with programming class for the night, if theres anyone out there that can help out in identifying problems, ill be putting up some code to get looked at.

This was a project that was due today but i couldn't get anywhere worthwhile since this morning so ill be giving up on the credit.

I will still work on it though because understanding this assignment is key to doing well on my final.