Apple have top selling desktop and notebook computer

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Dec 5, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Read Full Story Here.

Apples new iMac and the 13 inch Macbook Pro outsold all competitors in the US in October

2. swimtech

swimtech Well-Known Member

Not surprising, the 13" MB Pro, because when one considers units above $900.00 the MBPro jumps to the head of the short list with all the features that really matter (could use a memory card reader, but...), including discrete graphics, the mic and camera, and the very nice screen, and the relatively strong processor. It helps too that its gorgeous and feels so cool - you know you have quality in your hands when you're using one.

Lot's more folks are catching on to the fact that if you purchase Windows (discounted, through various channels) it'll do that too - and as well as any other laptop with the same specs.

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I am not surprised, its a wonderful product and poised to offer balanced performance and price for a consumer tired of waiting for technical support and marketing rubbish.
    Apple is going to enjoy their niche in the industry and I hope they improve.
    PC manufacturers have to come up with something original soon or they will all be making the same bloody thing for years while Apple continues to innovate.

4. faulkner16

faulkner16 New Member

I'm not surprised either. Apple has very few models, while there are literaly thousands of models of PCs.