Are independent settings for display and video output possible on Intel hd 4000?

Discussion in 'General Graphics Cards Discussion' started by Aquinax, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Aquinax

Aquinax New Member

I need completely independently adjustable settings for the display and video outputs - in the current intel graphics (Intel HD 4000) interface I found that that was unattainable - the overall settings for display still effect the final video output settings. I used to have an nVidia card where this feature was present. If not with the native software, perhaps this could still be done on the software level (i.e. no need for buying new video card ..) with some 3-rd party software maybe?

Please, if you know or have an idea on this issue,share your knowledge .. thanks!

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I'm not sure what you are wanting..

display and video outputs?.... aren't they one in the same... or you talking about video as in video playback... such as youtube or something.. in which those settings are independent from the general display settings.

3. Aquinax

Aquinax New Member

I'd like to have separate settings for the video playback of videos by media players.

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

So wouldn't that be media player specific? Each one should have it's own settings or even profiles you can set.