Are you read how jews control USA? interesting :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by trodas, Apr 11, 2006.

1. cozumel

cozumel I'm dangerous but cute...

Trodas, the only reason I am responding is my duty (as a member of the human race) to educate those who are misinformed, misguided and whose opinions may cause harm to others.

One of the core beliefs that I have is that every person who walks the earth should be treated equally and always with kindness and respect. Regardless of religion, colour, nationality, sexuality or anything else that differentiates us, we are all the same.

To treat someone differently because they are from a certain religion or country as you do frequently in various threads is not the conduct of an individual who lives without prejudice. Prejudice is the source of (nearly) all conflict in the world. The history of your country and the people who have lived and died as a result of prejudice should be foremost within your thoughts before judging others.

This post could become extremely long if I was to state in full what my thoughts are for every point you have raised. But instead, I ask that you look (and study) the modern history of the Slavs, Czechs and all other peoples and religions that have lived in your region, and to see clearly the damage that has been caused by words and actions of prejudice.

2. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

The Jews control the USA? :rolleyes:

The Jewish lobby is very strong, and does have more influence in some areas, (our policies in the Middle East for example), than is a good thing. But controling the country...I want some of what you're smoking