ASUS Launches New Cashback offer Exclusively for B550 Chipset and AMD CPUs that can save early

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by MIG-31, Jun 16, 2020.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

[​IMG]

ASUS B550 is about to launch for sale across the UK. I have pricing for the new B550 motherboards from ASUS that have been seeded for review as listed below:

ROG Strix B550-E £239.99
    ROG Strix B550-F WiFi – £209.99
    ROG Strix B550-F – £199.99
    TUF B550M-PLUS WI-FI – £179.99

The BIG news as the title suggests is that early adopters who are upgrading their CPU can get a great offer with cashback, meaning that you can get your new B550 board for around the same price as the requisite B450. So you can get all the great new features such as our AiMic, PCIe4 support, WiFi 6, Robust power delivery and more improvements for the same price as the previous generation after the cashback.

In total, early adopters can save up to £100 when you buy an ASUS B550 Motherboard. ONE HUNDRED POUNDS.

HOW?
    We’re stacking it up with not one but two cashbacks, allowing early adopters to purchase a ROG or TUF B550 motherboard with an eligible AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPU to get up to £75 back! But that’s not where the great news ends. Not only do they get cashback on that purchase with a selected retailer but that cashback is stacked with the UK exclusive Rate my Gear campaign which will give £25 cashback for any motherboard simply by leaving a product review with your retailer. You don’t even need to buy them together, they can be from separate eligible retailers.

There are different values depending on which CPU and board you purchase, starting from £45 stacked with both cashback schemes. You can see the full terms and conditions for both promotions on the link below.

AMD B550 + CPU Cashback Here.
    Rate My Gear Cashback Here.

Eligible retailers are: Scan / Overclockers.co.uk / Ebuyer / Box CCL / Novatech / AWD-IT / Curry’s PCWorld

To summarise:

· Stacked cashback for your new ROG or TUF B550 Motherboard and eligible AMD CPU.
    · Can be purchased from any qualifying retailer individually (not both from the same retailer).
    · Up to £75 cashback just for the purchase + £25 for a Rate My Gear review.
    · Full T&C’s in the links above – UK and Ireland only.