ATI Vista 8.33 (Cat 6.13) BETA

Discussion in 'Windows & Other OS Discussion & Support' started by PrEzEs, Dec 28, 2006.

1. PrEzEs

PrEzEs DriverHeaven User

Source : taken from
    Code:
     station-drivers.com 
    There are new Beta drivers for ATI Family of cards , this time : 8.33
    Origin is - Asus FTP
    Code:
     ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/vga/ATI/Vista32_64_V833.zip 
    They are about 108MB.

update one : OK so far so good - noticed that there isn't any 2d images display corruption in NWN 2, there are no 1 sec freeze of mouse cursor after quitting the game... didn't do any benchmarks but it's definitely not slower as the older 8.31.321 drivers.
    So far - thumbs up!

update two : when u have problems after update of the old drivers (strange CCC errors - uninstall old drivers and reinstall the new one).
    CCC 3d preview seems to work now... but strange thing - i didn't notice any change after enabling and disabling Adaptative AntiAliasing in 3d preview...
    Overdrive has been a little overhauled (or it's my bad memory - didn't notice the mem clocks and additional settings in the old CCC).

I think ATi/AMD is going out from the BETA for for this set of drivers... for me - they works flawlessly :) :D
    AT LAST !
    Unfortunately - still no forced refresh rates in 3D modes :(

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  2. Uncle

Uncle New Member

Oblivion works and halflife.
    No go for battlefield2, kicks back to the desktop.
    I went back to Ati last betas all of them play again.
    I think it has to do with the fact their Asus drivers.I'm using my sig card.

3. theonlybabyface

theonlybabyface GO CANUCKS GO!!!

These are great drivers from what I can see. All of my benchmarks are BETTER than in XP. All of my games work perfectly with Crossfire enabled except for COJ. I get rainbow graphical issues with COJ so I will need to figure that one out. :uhoh: