ATT and Omega ATI Control Panel

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by bwales, May 14, 2006.

1. bwales

bwales New Member

If I set AA using the ATI Tray Tools, I don't see the change registered on the Control Panel 3D section using Omega Drivers. If I set AA using the Omega Control Panel, it IS shown after a reboot in the ATI Tray Tools listing. Does the ATI COntrol Panel that comes with the latest Omega Drivers override the ATT Tray Tools? Does this mean that I cannot set Direct 3d features using the popup menu from the ATI Tray Tools?
    Thanks,
    Bruce

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams New Member

Try to use search before asking. I wrote 100's times about it! ATT always change REAL values for AA/AF but CP/CCC shows values you changed in previous session. I have no idea WHY developers from ATI don't want to read values from REAL registry values for AA and AF and instead of this read values from their variables.

3. bwales

bwales New Member

I apologize. I did search, but most of the messages seemed to be dealing with different issues. I appreciate your taking time to clarify this. Thank you kindly.
    Bruce

4. sc3000

sc3000 New Member

I would like that friken dxva_wmv tweak fixed in omega drivers, or att, who's ever fault it is.