Ayman al-Zawahri

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by choppy9er, Aug 3, 2003.

1. choppy9er

choppy9er New Member

Wouldn't it be nice if we could actually find some of these senior al-Qaida, especially this monster,who is now threatening the USA again.He should have thought of the prisoners in Cuba before he killed almost 3000 innocent people and started all this.I know some of you UK people dont think we are justified,but lord,this guy needs to go.I dont know how we are going to ever find them without invading Southern Packistan and Iran.

2. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

dgh

One man's terrorist is another man's "justified" freedom fighter.

You know, there are also huge terrorist cells in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, and South Africa...maybe we should invade them too. We Amerikans hate the French enough already, Germans liked the nazis, Brits killed thousands of us in the two wars we fought with em, the Irish are a bunch of drunkards anyway, Saudis have lots of oil too, and South Africa...they're just begging to be invaded.

I vote Amerika as ruler of the world! Heil Bush!

3. Feral

Feral New Member

Re: dgh

Another typical liberal.

Why is that liberals think you can just post "one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter" and pass that off as intelligent thought? That is cheap tripe, and it isn't even worth consideration. I don't know what attracts you folk to hide under the banner of anti-American pinkoism, but I'm sure it must be nice to be in a place where you aren't hindered by the constraints of intellectual discussion and objective thought.

I'm surprised that in addition to your use of the word "heil," you didn't also mention Orwell's 1984 somewhere. Most left-wingers like to make crap comparisons between America an 1984 when they can't think of anything else to say.

Remember, trite comparisons make your arguments good!!

4. XxStichesxX

XxStichesxX Courage68

post catoony pictures of him on the internet :D

then slowly post his wanted picture with a reward of killing him or doing a torture of straping him to a wooden table and drop eye drops of water in his eyes for 12 hours :evil: