Becnhing PNY Ti4200 64MB Overclocked

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by DriveEuro, Nov 2, 2002.

1. DITTO|-|EAD

DITTO|-|EAD New Member

Ok I want to know what is going on in here.. I put a link to my 3d mark score twice and twice it has been deleted.

Why Am I a liar Gameboy? Yes I will teach you how to achieve a 12,006 3d Mark score becasue you obviously need it. And you need to learn how to read because I never said I had Crucial ram, I have Mushkin ram. And Ram command 1 does work with a 160 fsb. I think you have gotten stupider over the years:mad:

Sadly the 3dmark site is down right now because I would give the link AGAIN:mad: Maybe it's just this new wireless network at my school but I will be sure to put the link up. Hey, just give me your e-mail and I will send you the link.

2. DITTO|-|EAD

DITTO|-|EAD New Member

Why would I come in here and tell a freeking lie? A showoff? I want to know how I am showing off. Why do you think its so hard getting 12,000+? With a 17,000 3dmark? 12,036 3dmark? If 11,200 is your best score..Live with it, be happy what you get and don't get all pissy when somoene beats you..

3. DITTO|-|EAD

DITTO|-|EAD New Member

4. GravY

GravY Master Shake

12,112 , 12,078 and now 12,036.. getting lower.. :)

well if indeed your running your FSB at that speed, that is where your getting your extra points from.. thats a damn good oc on the FSB..Tnx for the link..

5. G@MeBoY

G@MeBoY makes your mouse tremmble!

Ufff

You are not reading it well, I didn't said YOU have crucial ram, I said that NOT EVEN WITH crucial ram, read carefully next time ! Mad Onion site is not down, and YES please teach me ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! And you are showing off with your score, and you lie about your score, you got 12006, wich actualy FINALY PROVES your FSB, but you are still lieing about ram command setting, if you had set this to 1, you would get over 12500 for sure...Maybe you COULD set it if you had a KT266 sys with PC3100 memory modules, MAYBE ! Your FSB is just to high for that...I am not pissy, I rearlly play games (although my name is gameboy ;) thats because I played A LOT OF QUAKE 3 untill a year ago, so nick stayed...) and you didn't beat me, I could get higher score if I would unlock my CPU...My mem module is my bottleneck...So anyway, you did get over 12k, you didn't lie about that, but I still dont believe in that "grandma story" ...Sorry, but can't.....

6. G@MeBoY

dont want to argue anymore

this is not the section of forum that alows it. Moderators will get pissed if we continue this any longer.... :(

7. G@MeBoY

OK Ditto |-|ead

Compare yours to mine =) http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5304838 Although you have a KT-333 system with faster mem and higher FSB, my overcloaking skillzZz come to play ! so I am just a 228 marks behind, and I am not done YET !!! :D =) ...I have dedicated my self to break 12k without changing any components, not to prove to you but to my self and that I am not so "rusty" yet. And as for that crucial RAM, I have not made my self clear enough so you'r forgiven ;)

8. DriveEuro

DriveEuro New Member

Gameboy...grow up. Why do you have to do this and say all this. It is not a competition. And personally I don't feel that 3dMark really tells you how good your card is. I think it is kinda like an ego thing. And it seems like the two of you have an "ego thing" going. Just give it up.

9. G@MeBoY

+)))

As I have told, I am not competing, I did this for my self (yes I do have a BIG ego, that drives me on), and anyway, not much work these days, I am just resting and having a hell lots of fun!!! =) So you must see that I am only playin' around :D Thanks for concern (have I spelled it wright ? "concern" as "worried" ? ) and I give up....huhhh...did you hear that ditto ??? :D :D :D - Respect - (just lovin' that Ali G's tone...Aiiii)

10. DITTO|-|EAD

DITTO|-|EAD New Member

Hey G@MEBOY:rolleyes: try running the WHOLE test next time:evil:

11. DriveEuro

DriveEuro New Member

ALI G is THE SHIT! I love the video clips and his movie In Da House. It's hard to find Ali G stuff in the USA. Gotta download it always. That guy is something else. Respect.

12. G@MeBoY

Aiiii

I got his latest video, got it from a friend :) it excellent ! Dont know the location for download :( And hey Ditto, marks are given only for game tests, so no need runnin' all of them, only if you would like to compare, then I'll run 'em.

13. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Glad I didn't find this thread earlier!

Sorry I let all you guys harsh on DITTO|-|EAD so much here, and my sincerest apologies to DITTO|-|EAD on behalf of myself and DH for all the abuse you took about your honesty. As a general rule, we believe peeps until we have reason to believe otherwise. As an exception to the rule though, 3dm2k1se has it's own sub-set of rules it seems. Glad you found your link and posted it, you were right and we were wrong. Damn nice score too! If'n you have any tweaking tips, PLEASE post them! :)

No, you don't NEED to run them...but a lot of people (meself included) don't count it as a real real run unless your box can make it thru the whole benchmark. I can get a higher score with Bubbles than her 8250; but I can't make it thru the whole test running her that high, she'll only make it if I run the first four tests.

Technically you are correct G@MeBoY, you really only need to run the first 4 tests. But it's a "gentlemen's rule" among OCers that your bench only counts if you make it thru the entire run, it's a sign of system stability/endurance. Some even consider it cheating, but I don't go that far. I just compare full-runs to full-runs, and partials to partials. :)

Glad this thread all got back on track before I found it, it's too chockful of good info to close. ;)

Gads, I'm scared to admit that I'm feeling about the same way...'cept I won't have to sell a car I'll just have to bear the wife's wrath and do without sex for a while. (But it's only for "a while", and it IS a GFFX.... :D )

14. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Ha, LOL- I won't sell anything either. But I would if I had too!

15. DriveEuro

DriveEuro New Member

I always wanna sell computer stuff. But I aint done it yet.

16. G@MeBoY

LOL

GFFX sounds cool, where can I find some decent info on that ? Not just grrabling and "we suspect..." sort of info... Anyway as far as for 3Dmark, my computer, when cant make it, he fails either in car chase high detail or, more often, in dragotic high detail (just freezes)...In my case, if he passes first four, he'll pass the rest, since my sys mem is my bottleneck and the rest of tests stresses graphic card whic I didnt OC to much (315/625 =) ) but I'll run them all, for comparation sakes ;) 10X Diggy.

17. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Re: LOL

WTF? don't oc too much!? What would you say is allot? As far as I know 315/625 is a pretty high OC on a 4200--- at least on the mem. Mine won't even finish 3dmark anything higher than 317gpu and 615 on the mem. Which is a pretty good OC in itself.

18. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

The rest of the tests dont effect the score....

19. WyreTheWolf

WyreTheWolf Wolfish Bastard

yeah... but it looks so good when running at high frame rates :p

20. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

Are you blind??

The guy is running a 3.2 gig cpu ffs...!!!

What did you expect with a rig like that.??

Imagine his score with a 4600 or a 9700 ??