Best drivers for Audigy 1 (24)

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by TFAROCH, Oct 5, 2005.

1. TFAROCH

TFAROCH New Member

I have installed drivers NewYearv1.2 with Modified Audigy 4 Pro ISO

question: have theseNewYearv1.2 full support like new audigy 2_08_0002 beta (1162)

• Provides full OpenAL / EAX┬« ADVANCED HD support
    • Improves performance of all OpenAL game titles
    or shall i install Youp-PAX-A4v1.02 which are the newest Pax driver for Audigy cards?
    or shall i install Creative Sound Blaster Audigy unified series Beta driver with OpenAL support 2.08.000 (creative page or station driver page)

i am not sure that i obtain any big sound benefit with these 2 drivers (Youp 1.02 and 2.08.00)
    because i am content with 1.2 new year .

Any experiences with drivers 1.2,1.02 and creative 2.08-Sound in games........THX:rolleyes:

2. TFAROCH

TFAROCH New Member

And what about this problem ? The same happened once to me when i try 1.02, how shall i solve it?

Originally Posted by zwarder
    I have an Audigy 2 zs I have modded it to audigy 4 ok, however the Creative Soundfont Synth has not instalkled correctly & is looking for file ctmsfsyn.sys from C:\PAX-NewYear\Drivers\wdm\Win2K_XP\i386

No matter if i remove & reinstall this always happens, can someone help me please?

2 posibilities?

1.just ran the "PaX NY 1.2 drivers" install and after it extracted everything, I clicked "cancel". Ater that I removed the annoying thing in the device manager and a few secs later the device was (automatically) found, installed and works properly
    2.copy ctmsfsyn.sys but where i can find this file?

Originally Posted by Leon

That's a hide midi device which come out through modding but the issue is unable to be removed. You can find the file in Audigy2 NoteBook drivers.