Billy...

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by e-Seeker, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

Re:

;)

2. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

:heh:

Yeah, well, his 'gf' is very likely to be a 'babe' (once you take off a few hundred pounds) on some kind of a web cam!... As for the car, well, he's probably too much into games and cannot distinguish between reality and real life, therefore considers everything in games to be his...
    ...AND, his rig is probably one of those rent-a-comp.'s and he has to struggle to keep up with the rent!
    :D

3. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

After a long search...

...I finally found a perfect girl for Billy (was feeling really sad 'bout him not getting 'any real material, apart from rubber)...

Just click HERE, Billy, and take a crack @ her... |well, oK, maybe it's a he-she| ...but it'll do you good...

And, btw., don't feel bad if she doesn't want to see you again after your miserable effort to please her, I think you've gotten used to it... Keep it REAL! :)

4. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

euhm..who's Billy ? and what's wrong with him ?

5. SPANKtheMONKEY

SPANKtheMONKEY 1 skin, 2 skin, 3 skin ........

Re:

Nothing that plastic surgery and a pacifier wouldn't cure :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. e-Seeker

e-Seeker AKA *e-Seeker*

Re:

Eh, not even God knows where he screwed up! :D

7. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

So basically the best you can do is tell me that Billy is ugly....who of you actually ever met Billy IRL ?? and who of you is not in need of plastic surgery according to someone ?? If you're gonna insult someone come up with something better than that lame shit..if you would maybe i'ld understand why you're all aginst him..

All i can find so far is that Billy get's the latest goods as soon as they come out..well good for him, he must be rich to be able to do that...wouldn't you do so if you had plenty of cash ??...you guys aren't jealous now are you ? :D :D :D

8. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Re:

I think it was billyboy.... but was the start of the week, and now I can't remember!

9. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

why the fuck is deykee's boyfriend posting in the flaming forum!!??, its not the GAY ZONE FGS. and btw BOTH YOUR RIGS SUCK and you should both be banned for being in a high tech forum, go to a lame ass forum and post in there.

no need for deykee to get so pissy with everyone cause I told him he looks like a raving homo, its not his fault he was born like that, I mean FGS, he even posted a picture of himself with a logitech CD in his mouth, but I suppose that is better than the fat cock he usually has there.

you guys make me FUCKING SICK, and get the fuck out of DH. :mad:

10. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

yes well im not surprised you cant remember the start of the week, im surprised you can even find the keyboard you retard. :D

11. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

digitalwanderer felt the need to close this thread http://www.driverheaven.net/thread.php?id=4503&p=last#last, so to be fair to everyone, ill close this thread as well, billy has been insulted for the last 3 pages of this thread and we all get the picture ;)

if people are going to continue the personal insults which they appear to be taking so seriously and carrying over into other forum sections, we may need to rethink the flame forum section and perhaps remove it entirely.

im all for a little venting, but really, its all meant to be a joke !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.