Bittorrent Video!!!

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by Madgoat1979, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindlessOath

MindlessOath New Member

the best bin/cue burner application would be cdrwin from http://www.goldenhawk.com/

use that to make bin cue cd's :p

however i dont know about your file structure, kinda messed up with a buncha small files in that format

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

You have the warez repack of the Harry Potter game...NOT the movie....fair warning

Dev = DEViANCE (distro group)

HPPA = Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

and the 14.7MB rar file repack is standard issue on most distro channels(all of it originates on mIRC)

what it is is they take the bin/cue files and compress them in parts and the parts are all strung together in relation to one another, so by unzippign on, when that oen finishes it automatically moves to the next file, so long as the filenames are left intact

but yes...burn the bin/cue files once you get them unpacked(in nero hit opena nd choose the cue file)...but as i said..that's no video...it's the game

if you want the video the it'll all say VCD, SVCD, CAM, or SCR, and have tags such as Svenn, Centropy, Humr, etc

hope this helps.....

Last edited: Jun 27, 2004
  3. Dom

Dom New Member

Closed.

No warez discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.