Britney is a great mom

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by CDsDontBurn, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Well actually the smell of cigarettes doesen't really bother me, and I especially enjoy the smell of gasoline (I'm pretty sure a lot of people do) but just knowing that the cigarette smoke is damaging my lungs and might possibly add to problems in my health in future, I don't appreciate anyone smoking in the vicinity when I'm around or in close proximity to me, know I sounded a little harsh lol, but don't worry, if you're a smoker I won't beat you up/start some beef with you just because you are smoking, I'd rather move away or do what I have to as quick as I can and move away, if you're going to be working with me for quite a while, I will kindly ask you to put out your cigarette in a in a humane, orderly fashion so as not to piss you or me off as a result or so as not to offend. ;)

2. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

I still want someone to explain to me how Britney Spears has millions of dollars (probably hundreds of millions) yet she has the body and fashion sense of a trailer trash welfare case. Why is this? Aren't rich and famous people supposed to have people to keep them looking good...

3. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

that's a good question...maybe it's just in her genes? :lol:

or perhaps, since it was taken by the paparazi (sp?), they caught her in bad form. it's a stolen picture afterall.

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

because the rich and famous do what ever the hell they want... reguardless of people making them look good or not..

specially in the case that they've been prepped by idiot stylist that make them look horrible.

shit we've got Models that look like skin and bone, yet they are saposed to be the pinicle of beauty..... *i thrupped a bit*

5. Son_of_Thunder

Son_of_Thunder New Member

Britney has very little money, and until at least Dec 31st her dad is in complete control of it. She can't make any legal or financial decisions til then without him signing off on it.

6. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

really now? i didn't know that, lol. guess it's cuz i don't care what happens to celebrities :)

7. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

You can't buy taste.

8. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

sorry but just playing w/ them is about the same as all the kids going to the grocery store getting candy cigarrettes so they can smoke just like mom and pop. blegh

9. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Haha agreed, excessive use of vulgar language on the net makes you look like a complete tard anyway :rofl: (Says me but heh w/e :rofl:)
    I do tend to swear a lot at work for instance when i pick up a pan or a tray and i haven't been told it's absolutely red hot... then i let loose

10. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Oh yeah, btw, got asthma, that's the main reason I can't have too much cig smoke around me.