Broke up with my girlfriend for the last time...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Falstaff, Apr 24, 2006.

1. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

...yea....leave her sexual appetites out of this...we've all seen pics of you and are now scarred for life from thinking too hard about this

2. MiDri

MiDri New Member

Man... rounding up my wagons before the event would help considerably! My convoy keeps geting desimated...

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

My God, I didnt even really think about the impact it would have on my fellow DH members...
    bad enough wearing a speedo and calling myself Banana man, now I have gone and ruined lunch for some people...so sorry PJ and Z...:uhoh:

4. dsdsdk

dsdsdk New Member

5. pr0digal jenius

your a sick man....put your pants back on and we'll forgive you....but just this once

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

So the whole banana man thing is out I gather....
    fine...
    I know...
    I will be "PJ" man...hee hee

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

8. pr0digal jenius

5 rings and a tongue ring.....[and countless others I'm sure :bleh:]

....good luck smuggling her through customs :rofl:

9. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

Andrew are you sure you're not talking about YOUR kind of woman?

you sure bring me up in alot of conversations...

Anyway Jeff I use to go out with a gal sorta like you mentioned...she was quite a bit younger than me as well (though not half my age. That'd put her in the 10 yearold area. nasty...) and had an extremely insatiable sexual appetite...but DAMN was she crazy. I eventually broke up with her because I couldn't take her out in public. I had her in one of my classes too...that was a nightmare.

point is that while those kinds of girls are fun, they cant last. You need someone stable who can carry on a conversation and who DOESNT require constant sexual stimulation.

that being said, having someone who enjoys sex is never a bad thing.

10. pr0digal jenius

unless you're old.....[not gunna point fingers...but I'm sure someone else will for me]

11. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

huh....
    what?
    no I was not napping...
    ohhhhh
    ah ok...
    LOL...
    me?
    no way..

[​IMG]

Hey I am a happin guy..

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  12. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Man it is indeed the moment for girls to leave their guys...my one just left me the other day. I don't know what I said one minute we're just talkin and havin it fun the next she's all pissed at me and won't talk. Maybe I need one of pimpsta's hoes, I can only get another girl above 21 and since they'd all be older than me that sucks. (I still want one younger than me). I'm going to try and mend it and see if it can make it but if what you say about insatiable girls who can't get their appetite's filled is true then I'm in trouble. :(

Edit: I just can't understand this girl I'm beginning to see she doesen't care about me only my I don't know money or the way I treat her or something and I'm a very choosey guy but I can't seem to get the one's I want :tears:

Oh and jeff my last one was like that not nice these wild ones I prefer a bit wild a bit subtle like the one I have now but that doesen't seem to be working to tell you the truth I don't even know what this one is maybe yet I don't know.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  13. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Jeff, join the club for now :)
    I've been on the club for 24 years now....

14. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Jeff it sounds like you need to find one with a little more self respect. Good luck.

15. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Self respect? That's what the one I have now claims to have. And she's a church going chick too. Looks like she has it as well but I guess you can never tell if someone has any self respect maybe she has too much self respect maybe.

\edit: okay had but its pretty much on and off anyways so it's as good as have.

16. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I have to agree with BMX, I am sort of a sugar daddy, I dont mind spending money on the girls and I am fortunate to enjoy their company once they get to know me, but I am just hitting a wierd streak as of late, no sooner was I done pining away for the ex, then I ran into a young lady about 30 years old that runs a doctors office on the same floor, she is gorgeous, but she is from New York and takes some real getting used to..LOL
    Needless to say, I am starting to take a real interest in her since yesterday, she gives goood back rubs..LOL

17. Drakon

Drakon New Member

Don't you guys find it pretty ironic that whenever a woman rejects a guy, she still wants to be "friends," but whenever the guy rejects the woman, she never brings it up?

18. Razgriz

Razgriz Intelligence?

I've learned that April is the most depressing month, more pyschologists get business....ahem patients, during this month than any other month. So i guess it correalates that everyone is breaking up right about now.

I do think it's ironic they always want to be friends. It's cause women want to justify breaking up with you, and it makes them think that they aren't losing you completely, which shows that they are insecure, at the least.

My birthday is in two days.

19. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Happy advanced birthday! :D

And dunno, the entire year sucks... Women are just creatures that have no sense of humor and really are more pain than they are worth! Know em for more than 24 hours and you'll enter a world of dispair and frustration :p

20. Drakon

Drakon New Member

Basically I see it as they love to give men false hope, because they know men just love to grab for straws...

I disagree. There are women out there that have a great sense of humor and are lots of fun to be around, you just need to find that good one ;)