Broke up with my girlfriend for the last time...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Falstaff, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

but Drakon, I have found so many women like, hell I even married a couple of them..LOL
    I have always known I would die alone and struggling for the great epiphony and create the great masterpiece...
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon...

2. Sandok

Sandok New Member

It never lasts... Well either I suck at relationships (which I think is the problem) or women are just the creatures of satan.

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

You will know when you are under their spell mate...LOL

4. Drakon

Drakon New Member

It never lasts because the women eventually lost interest in their men. If the man constantly does things that causes his woman to gradually lose HER interest in him, of course she's not going to be as much fun as she was in the beginning. That's just the reality of it.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  5. Sandok

Sandok New Member

No it's always me who ends up loosing interest.... :lol: Works both ways :(

6. Drakon

Drakon New Member

Yes it does work both ways, but most of the time it's the woman that loses interest first. If you lost interest in a gal, there's nothing to be sad about! Life goes on... They certainly aren't sad whenever they lost interest and eventually got rid of the guy...

7. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Yeah well with all the horrible relations I've had, well, I've given up on them and now it's been a while since I've had a real relationship.

:D :D :D More fun for me ;)

8. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Sounds Dr Phill-ish... but what you really have to do is put them first.. if you put them first, they will not lose interest. The problem is that is very hard to do that, it takes trust and selflessness.. something most people do not have, and will never have.
    Love is not how you feel about someone, it is how you treat someone.

I rarely take my own advice.. but I know it is true.

9. Sandok

Sandok New Member

I know the theory... Implementing it is tough!

10. riles9262

riles9262 Driverheaven brewmaster

You guys just don't have what it takes to keep a woman happy, is all.

*jumps in trench, peeks out through peepholes*

11. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

those holes aren't for peeping...go wash your face and sit in the corner :rofl:

12. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Says the man on the internet.

13. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Hey, but I have both hands on the keyboard at all times...:p

14. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Selflessness dosen't work, I've tried it and it only sets you up to get hurt even more. They only think you're a fool and take you as far up and then down as they can for maximum fall.

I think in life they're two groups. The ones who are going to get married and the ones who aren't. I'm one of the one's who isn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys that says I don't want to get married and then end up with a little village of kids and two hundred wives, I do want to get married like anything out there but I think like anything else in life, the more you want it the more you're destined to never get it especially if you don't try. I've tried everything and have come to one conclusion, it's all about your foundation, all about the foundation, in everything that you do. If you don't have a good foundation in it, you fall, badly. And with this marriage/girl thing I think I've been left behind on it a little too long I should be building on my secondary and at the least primary levels but I'm still requiring some fixing to my foundation. It's tough life but I've gotta live it. :)

15. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I agree with the idea of two groups, lord I tried to stay married three times, but I kept on finding the wierd women..LOL
    My ex is bipolar and I found out that she was taking meds to control her brain chemistry, I spoke to one of our pyschiatrists here at the hosptial where I work. She mentioned that I probably only know or trust crasy women because they are so predictable, I am accustomed to working with them and seek relationships with them because I find them entertaining or something like that, to me they are all sexual conquests rather than true loves so to speak. I am definitely stepping back away from the casual sex thing and looking deeper into my own motives next time I take a girl home. Or maybe not....
    I am so full of shit...LOL...
    I am doomed. ....ROFL...

16. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Dude I know how you feel. And I'm only like 20. Like the young version of you...only worse :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of us just were made to feel like shit. And it's the law of attatchment I was trying to describe, if you don't already know about it, you will soon. It is true if you ask me it is anyways.

17. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Yeah well you don't pick a completely crazy psycho b!tch to be with and then fall madly in love like some kind of little kid.... What do you expect to happen?

About that "not wanting- not getting" stuff. Don't count on it.. I never gave a crap if I got married or not, it just happened eventually.
    I know this guy who makes a lot of money, looks normal, and all he talks about is getting married or finding a girl, etc... he's such a putz and acts like such a dork talking about it he scares all the girls away. You need some balance. I don;t know what that has to do with this, but it proves that if you want something bad enough and act desperate- or even hint at being desperate, you won't get what you want.

Also no matter who you are the woman in your life will try to make you miserable at some point.. That is just in their DNA..

18. wertret

wertret Still watching...

I was with a sweet girl for 4 years and a half and last summer she broke our relationship. After that i've been being a bad boy with friends, alcohol and hotties until last christmas. The 25th i reencountered an old love from schooldays and now i'm more happy than ever and we're gonna build a house together....you never know what's going to happen next :)

19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Build a house together w/o getting married? Are you insane? Maybe the laws are different there... but that sounds like a a big fat problem waiting to happen! Maybe you should get an apartment and buy a cat or something first?

20. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Wertret is a hopeless romantic...:)