Bush or Kerry: A Test For You All

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Alistair, Oct 11, 2004.

1. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

forgot how many points but it was kerry for me by around 15 pts

2. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

Based on the answers you chose, you scored 19 points for President George W. Bush and 34 points for Senator John Kerry.
    Your views most align with the views of Democratic Candidate Senator John Kerry.

Thats the way I go.

3. zerodamage

zerodamage New Member

you scored 58 points for President George W. Bush and 3 points for Senator John Kerry.

4. Davisorle

Davisorle New Member

Guys I am not american so I just want to ask you this... Why would you vote for bush if you are not rich? Why the republican and not the democrat? Do you even know what a democrat is? And don't tell me too that he is too agly (Kerry) and thats why! Thats no reason to vote.. If you want to be respected and considered by your country and vote for every dicision of your country you vote for democrats who is Kerry... Why do you want bush do be up there again? Do be paying the gus 6.99 $ by next year? Cause right now I paid 3.69$ a unit! I dont get it... Or you want if you get drunk or something and your friedn got pregnant stick with it? I just don't understand the way some people think!

And do me a little favor.. Have you trieed to choose the different answears to see if this test isn;t just something to make you think that you wactually just agree with bush? or that the questions are not as important as the ones that you should actually consider for voting?

5. Davisorle

Davisorle New Member

Ok I was just checking out the test and you know what.. This is rediculous! lol Its so full of crap and I can;t beleave that people accept this thing! No wonder why the Us has always been controled by a bunch of morons... Guys don't let them do that to you... This is sad... All the wuestions one way or the other make you vote for Bush! My country is tiny.. Greece and we have had democrasy which was created there since as long as it exxisted ... like 3500 years! I mean... don;t you think that your familly has the right to choose fo rthem and not a moron like bush? seriusly! Don't you think that things have to change cause the last 4 years that he has been here nothing good has happened! You are all willing to let him send yo9ur fammilies in danger to fight egainst countries that have nukes like Iraq? THAT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING? All those poor american kids died for nothing but cause Bush wwanted to be sure that less countries will be out there so that he will sleep hopign that if he manages to stay on top till the end he will rull ALL you me and everything... And i think it's sad to let that happen for everyone and mostly your own people! Lots of wishes and luck from Greece ( i live in Ca now but I might be leaving next month)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  6. Mocca

Mocca Somewhere in time

Took the test, even though I'm danish.

Bush 15 - Kerry 36

Looks like it's pretty obvious I'm European :D

Sh!te test btw - it doesn't seem very objective.