Can you see this picture? (56K warning I'm testing me new online home)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by digitalwanderer, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Elite Bastard

The pink computer simply scares me John.

2. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

I don't think you'd handle me life well Zar, I really don't. It's a bit too disgustingly cute & sweet for most at times. :)

Me daughter really is head-over-heels in love with that PC. We picked her up a little rolling office chair on sale at CVS for $16 about a week ago and it's been all over since then. (Well, that and the network improving her game selection about a bazillionfold along with a spiffy performance boost from the V3. :) )

I like Babs, she's definately a unique computing device and perfectly suited to me daughter's current computing needs. :) I've had nothing but positive reactions to her in real-life, and at least two people have asked me where they could get one. (There is no WAY I'd do it for money, that's a labor-o-love. :) )

3. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

All of the grandkids, so far anyway, live very close by. And, YES, I'm always eager to spend time with them. My older two granddaughters are getting ready to spend a weekend with me soon. We just have to make sure things are good for everyone. My place is a bit 'under construction' right now, so, I'm hoping to have it where they can't get into trouble that could hurt them.

Dyre Straits

4. sacrilius

sacrilius Evil Je$ter

So cute, God Bless;)

5. The375Boy

The375Boy New Member

wow i see it, mmmmm pretty computer lol i'd mod the sh*t out of it though cute kid too