Can't get subwoofer to work when using DTS Connect with Titanium X-Fi and PAX Driver

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by lukeman3000, Jan 15, 2015.

1. lukeman3000

lukeman3000 New Member

I like to play my computer games on my plasma TV using my 5.1 surround sound system. So to do this, I enable DTS Connect in the Creative control panel. Everything seems to work fine (I can hear sounds all around me), but the subwoofer doesn't seem to work.

Sometimes the LED on the sub will stay red (meaning that it's off or not receiving a signal), and sometimes it will be green. Sometimes it will be green and randomly go red. But after doing some tests, I don't hear much of anything coming out of it even when it's green...

What's going on here? Also, I was messing around with bass settings in the creative control panel and when testing the subwoofer in "Speaker Configuration" menu, it works great and it just about gave me a heart attack. But when I exit the Speaker Configuration menu and test it again in the main menu (by clicking on the little subwoofer icon), it does make noise but it's very, very soft.

The bottom line is that it seems like something is preventing my subwoofer from getting a good signal, and it seems to be on my computer's side. Any suggestions?

I'm using PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite V2.30 Default Tweak Edition

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Did you try the 2014 set? V1.40?