Can't restart my computer!!!

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by pmgjdk, Sep 2, 2008.

1. pmgjdk

pmgjdk New Member

I was trying to delete some Logitech mouse drivers. I followed all the Drivercleaner steps and as i tried to restart.... the computer goes into safe mode--> screen "account selection " appears --> all freeze in this screen (no mice, no keyboard, nothing) :(
    I tried all the F8 options without success

My computer is a Dell 8300 with Win XP SP3

Please Help!!!!

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Can you send me the log files from the Driver Cleaner log folder? if so send them to info at drivercleaner dot net, then i can check what is removed.

Is there no option to select to start windows in normal mode?

3. pmgjdk

pmgjdk New Member

Hi Spike,

At the time I wrote my message, I was not able to do anything in my computer. (I wrote the message from other computer).
    My computer started in safe mode and (independently of the option I chose in F8), it went to the screen "account selection" --> in this screen the computer froze--> no mice, no keyboard (therefore, no way to use anything from the Start menu). So, of course, I was not able to copy / send any log :(
    The odd thing was that, the driver I was trying to uninstall (logitech) only controled the mice (the keyboard has other driver from MS)
    At the end, I used the Recovery console and with this tool, I accessed a Restore Point--> This trick did the magic and my computer went to the previous day, without problems
    Of course, the Restore Point deleted the Driver Cleaner installation, and as you can imagine, I have not the courage to install or use it again:sigh:

Regards

4. Spike

Can you tell me exactly what you did to uninstall the driver and what driver is it and what filter(s) did you use?

5. pmgjdk

pmgjdk New Member

I did the exact steps 1 to 7 --> the filter i used "Logitech"--> emptied teh Recycle bin as per step 8--> reboot--> the events as related :duh:

6. Spike

I will look into it and see what could have happend.

If you want a refund then just send me an email with the name and email used to buy it.

7. pmgjdk

pmgjdk New Member

Hi Spike,

Last week I sent an email to you, dod you receive it?

8. Spike

Hi,

i did not receive it sorry. Please put like Driver Cleaner also in the subject so that i can find it, because i get a lot of spam. Please send it again.