CCC 6.2 Issue

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by ChOnG, Mar 5, 2006.

1. ChOnG

ChOnG New Member

My first post to the forum so HI! :)

Well heres my prob,
    ive recently upgraded my whole system from agp to pci my specs are showen below:

AMD64 4000+
    2GB Geil Dual Ram
    MSI RD480 Neo2 Crossfire
    X1900XTX
    X1900CF EDITION

When using these drivers with my XTX i have an option called "Moniter Properties 0" where i can change all my saturation/hue for my desktop(which i use for making my games look more vivid) But now ive setup for crossfire i notice that the option has disapeared off my list.

My other problem is common for the x1900 crossfire, my screen has a noticeable flicker,so just wondering if anyone has heard any news or fixes on this.

Thanks for any help :)

2. Exceededgoku

Exceededgoku New Member

I can't help you on the first problem but someone fixed the flickering problem by installing their latest monitor drivers
    Hope this helps

3. ChOnG

ChOnG New Member

I have plug and play moniter so if i check what drivers its running it just brings up my gfx cards.

Think i just need to wait for new drivers. theres so much weird stuff happening atm like performance isnt always the same. Example= I open up a CoD2 and run dx9 mode i get average 200fps.I reboot my pc and launch game again with same settings and fps is 80 lol. Reboot again and its back to normal.And sometimes i boot my pc and my desktop Resolution has changed back to deafult 800x600 :/ Very weird imo but all down to drivers i think.