Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 30, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Read The Review Here

Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay was a firm favourite with many PC gamers in 2003 as it combined some great class leading visuals with an attractive storyline and some great FPS action. This is a very rare feat for a movie tie in. Developer Starbreeze AB remain in control of the follow up so it is with high hopes that we sat with them and got some hands on time with the forthcoming Assault on Dark Athena.

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

This looks good I absolutely love this movie series that started with Vin Diesel in Pitch Black :)

3. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I'm not an avid gamer, but I loved the first game, I thought that it offered more than the usual, run-of-the-mill FPS (including most of the high-profile titles) so if I upgrade, this will be on my "to play" list. :)

4. Poppi

Poppi DH Admirer

Maybe I missed it. Will this one be OpenGL as well?

5. Yard Waste

Yard Waste Lost In Space

Great game, played it through 2x's then reinstalled it and played through again when I updated my vid card. Looking forward to playing Bucher Bay again with the updated engine and graphic as well as the new content, Assault!!!!!