Cleaning ATI HDMI Audio Driver

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by MANGUSTO, Nov 22, 2007.

1. MANGUSTO

MANGUSTO Guest

Well, I know that there isn't a cleaning filter for ATI HDMI Audio Driver but I have to clean it in any case so please can you tell me how I can clean it?

And also I'd like to know how to clean this

<<<< ATI >>>>
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\LEGACY_ATI_HOTKEY_POLLER
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\LEGACY_ATI_SMART
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\ LEGACY_ATI_HOTKEY_POLLER
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\ LEGACY_ATI_SMART
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Enum\Root\ LEGACY_ATI_HOTKEY_POLLER
    Registro Eliminato HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Enum\Root\ LEGACY_ATI_SMART

Because it re-appears everytime even if I clean with DriverCleaner everytime in safe mode.

Thank you :)

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

those 6 keys are protected. You would need to manually change the permission and then you should be able to delete them. But those 6 keys are not bad if they are left.

For the HDMI Audio, did you also uninstall it trough the device manager? because then it should be removed. I am working on a filter for it, but it is not yet ready.

3. MANGUSTO

MANGUSTO Guest

Ok, can you tell me the procedure to cancel them?

So I just need to uninstall the ATI HDMI Audio Driver from the control panel, right?

Thank you :)

4. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

To change the permission just right mouse click on it and select Permissions, then select everyone and check the box Full Control. Then you can delete them.

Yes just uninstall the driver from the control panel.