Combat Arms

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by |2A|N, Dec 19, 2008.

1. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

Edit: I did some research and there is a US version. :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  2. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

Well I gotta tell ya, after seeing the new DH skin on the site which is very nice to say the least I decided to try this game out since it was free and the graphics looked fantastic. After a couple days and seeing so many issues related to cheaters I had to stop playing for the time being, it was that bad. It reminded me of the Counter-Strike 1.3 debacle when cheats were introduced publicly for the first time and everybody was using them. Combat Arms is a great game I just hope they do something to clean up the cheating over there because it is a real problem atm.

The forums are filled with utter decay and complaints and it was hard for me to actually find a decent post to read about the game itself. There seems to be mixed emotions over there for the long time players because Nexon has released an item players can purchase called an Elite Mod and this entitles you to control your own room and kick people as you see fit ( The Cheaters). The problem is that the players think Nexon are doing this to make money from the cheaters and basically encouraging players to purchase the Elite mod and maintain order at the players expense instead of Nexon dealing with the issue first hand.

Currently Nexon have a forum set up to allow players to post and report players who are cheating in the servers. I have noticed that Nexon does updates every once in a while to ton down the cheaters but with the current banning methods they use all cheaters have to do that are banned is simply make another account.

I am in no way trying to deter anyone from this game what so ever but I just thought this was something I would share. My experience anyhow. Great game none the less.