Confused

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by JoeNukem61201, Jun 30, 2007.

1. JoeNukem61201

JoeNukem61201 Member

Hey guys,

I got a problem with this girl. I feel like Im getting blown off or she is playing games with me. My friends are trying to give me advice and it seems neither I or them can fiqure out the problem.......Im going to post my story of the date and see what you guys think....

There was this new chick working at with me 2 weeks ago and we became I guess friends. I end up asking for her cell number and we exchanged. We end up well Hanging out Monday, went bowling,(with bumpers and she won....2 games >.<), too her out to eat, and then showed her my town.

We talked for awhile,when we hung out, pretty much none stop, and she kept giving me this look.....(wasent liek a bad look but a curious look.) wen ended up exhchanging information with each other, and she we complementing on how pretty my eyes are and how goodlooking i am....Of course you know I have to say the same thing to her.....so we kept talking.

Throught the day we hung out, and she kept asking me why I kept giving her that look with my eye. After she asked me that a few times I told her the truth that I like her.....and blah blah b;ah. She said teh same and said she would keep that a secret so it dosent get over heard through work. We walked side by side walking through my town....maybe bough 1/2inch-1inch next to each other. I tryd to put my arm around her but I just felt sumtin was right, so I took my arm off of her....

When I was taking her home, I asked her "Hey wanna go to the movies some time this week if you are not busy?" she said "yea" so I said "I guess its a date right? she said "You can call it what ever you want...." so I said "Its a date then." I took her home, we hugged and then I left. But when I left I had this cold feeling that I did sumtin wrong or sumtin wasent acomplished but sumtin I missed....

My friend got ahold of me after and was talking to me and said it seems I played the cards right, but in my gut I felt like I did sumtin wrong.

The next day I text message her and she text me back, but when I text her she never sent anything back.(which made me feel paranoid) I called her later, around 5 and she didnt answer, called her again 7 no answer and around 830 and finally no answer...........I just started to wonder....

What you guys think should I just give up? She said Im a Funny Fucking guy/sweet/and have good confidence.I made her laugh constally and she enjoyed it. I payed for everything I thought I played my cards right but what you think I did wrong???

A week laterI think she ended up calling me and explaining to me that she wasent able to return my calls because she was so busy....

I mean even at work I say high start a conversation up with her and then go back to work....(trying to play it kool and smooth.) She talks to me and laughs at my jokes, but I dont understand why she dosent answer my calls or calls me back....

Guys Im lost, I had other girl friends in the past but this one seems like the most confusing one. I dont know if Im getting blown off or I have to hunt her down??? Im so lost hell should I just give up and look for another?

2. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

Hmm, just straight up ask her why she's not returning your calls. Don't beat around the bush if she's not really that interested then she should just tell you. You'll know so you can stop thinking about it, and work will go smoother after.

3. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

it's not been too long of getting to know her. just get over her man.

seems like she'll be doing nothing but playing games w/you.

4. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

and these are the ones you keep just as friends. trust me. drop it and move on, and don't keep calling her either because by doing this you are playing into her little game.

No big deal man, a lot of women out there and even a few sane ones too.

5. JoeNukem61201

JoeNukem61201 Member

Alright thanks all for the reply. I thought I did sumtin wrong at first but it seems like measily games she is trying to play with me. I feel like a dummy in the first place for falling for that.....,wounder why I never noticed this in the first place? meh, I rather have friends then enemys:)