Constant people crying about Vista please F*** off

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by BiGBrOwNPimpsta, Mar 3, 2008.

1. brutusmaximus

brutusmaximus New Member

Just reinstall Windows 98, its about your level.

2. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Thats not whining huh?
    Anyone venting is a whinny bitch - dumb fuck. Are yo too much of a kong cock reamed up sphincter to realize this.
    O r D o I N e e d t o s a y i t s l o w e r f o r y o u t o u n d e r s t a n d?

And yeah - I thought for sure my account would have been canceled because I *diagreed* with the mighty Z - and holy shit - it was still active when I came back a month+ later... so take yur head out of your ass and let some of that shit out where its supposed to for a while - your breath will probably improve too....
    you're still an ass kisser... so...
    maybe not

3. humonous

humonous New Member

omg you are SOOOOOOOOOO cool. I mean Zardon gets all the cool hardware, is a great designer and reviewer and runs one of the best tech sites on the net (you sound JEALOUS of the "mighty Z!" hahaha!). Why wouldn't I want to be him? Maybe you want us to want to be like you? WTF do you ever do apart from complain, whinge, and insult people in the off topic, religion forum and wherever else you feel like. You clearly can't even get Vista running right when my 50 year old mother can use it perfectly fine!

Z also apparently isn't a complete tosser like you and even let you stay when you posted your paranoia in the off topic. Im sure he can't even remember who the fuck are you anyway LOL. Just another faceless loudmouth egotistical asshole in the crowd...... All you do is insult people and try so so hard to be this fucking hard rebel.

A rebel without a clue? Sure seems that way.

Get your head out of your ass and wise the fuck up man. All you ever prove is how much a fucking dickwad you are. You are as cool as an old mans ball sack.

4. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

Maddogg, i'm not sorry for starting this thread. Its foo funny

5. geraldmango

geraldmango New Member

maddogg has been put down. long overdue. :lol: guy really is a cock.

6. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

you're just a fucking stupid nigger. home premium designation has been out before this lawsuit. on top of that, shitloads of manufacturers had beta drivers out for their hardware, at XP launch people had to sometimes revert to 2000 drivers if they even worked. in addition, were you sucking your mom's teet when XP came out? probably true because you have no recollection of the headaches after launch or its adoption rate. just admit your a stupid fucking cunt, do it now. we've had billytoaster who was funny at times, and jewishhornet that we'd probably all love to use as a urinal. please because everyone is so tired of your useless arguments.... you are the only one bitching

7. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Yet you fondly remember me - I am honored - you wooden tongued, grody fucking sitz-bath, left splinters on my cock, dipshit wannabe.

Ya know eventually - hes gonna ask you to remove your face from his ass - No one respects such an ass muncher such as your self.

Have you ever heard of sarcasm, Einstein?

So what the fuck was this all about then - man you really need to get your half assed arguments straight if we can have a proper flame war - your stupidity is too simple to point out?? - Come on - give me a challenge already - Big Brown shit filled Pimple.
    you started this thread.... not me - you whining sack of dick sweat.

Was that when you were sucking my cock? - Oh yeah now I remember, that wasn't *my* mom - moron. That was yours.

Ok - you are a stupid fucking cunt - happy now?

Oh - dont think I loose sleep over this shit man (get over your self already). yeeeeehaaaa!!! you testicle tickler.
    *a little more to left - ohhh yeah thats the spot*
    damn you *are* good - you could make a buck or two teaching *that* to these other loosers here. But I wouldn't do those fucktards any favors - but hey if you need the cash - go for it.

8. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I don't think there's much i wouldn't do to get a Skulltrail board and 2 QX9750's...
    Dude,for once will you SHUT THE FUCK UP and agree? We're sick of all your shit you post. You just can never keep your mouth shut can you?
    I'm sure there's a hefty chunk of the community that would like you to fuck off, and correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this a tech site?
    wtf has religion got to do with it?
    Go back to church and suck god's dick for a bit until you cool off..

9. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Unless it's part of the whole "flame discussion" thing, I don't see why would people get so upset with what Maddogg6 says. You don' have to agree with him, but...

10. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

STOP licking my nutsack and I'll see what I can do.

Do you really think I will back down from a flame war - oh you ignorant rodent wannabe.

Good question - I didnt bring that up here - you dickless jar of feckle. Maybe you should go back to school - only this time pay attention in reading class instead of drooling over your male teachers and playing with your tiny little mouse nuts.

Let me know when your done - and then - naaa - you can go for as long as you want...
    ps. that statement just proves what a completely lost ignorant little ass wipe you truly are.

yeah - If they take this shit in this forum personal - fuck em - they are obviously too fucking dense to understand what the fuck a flame war is and shouldn't post in it if they dont have the balls enough to man up and follow through with it and *not* act like little retarded pussies.

11. Mousey

rofl, rodent wannabe? since when do you get rodent wannabes? You eitheir are or you aint :/

12. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

:D:D Gotta love it :D:D

Madpuppy gets his ass handed to him and now he has nothing left other than little boy 'Fag insults'.

Methinks Madpuppy has spent too much time out in that AZ sun without having a hat on, and it's fried his brain.

Like I said in another post, or on another forum...99.9% of the problems with VISTA are PEBCAK errors!

13. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

woohooo - yipppy - yaaaaay!!! - - mark this day on the calender..

Oldfartsniffer can think. finally - holy shit - I just lost a $.50 bet

its wrong thinking - but hey its a start.... keep up the good work oldshriveleddick.

14. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

you should make an article and prove you are right maddogg, you seem adamant on being idotic

15. Reckless187

Reckless187 New Member

So is it agreed that Constant people crying about Constant people crying about Vista should kindly F*** off?

16. Mousey

Agreed ;)

17. Reckless187

Reckless187 New Member

18. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

+maddogg is a wanker

19. Mousey

Agreed.

20. power_drain

power_drain New Member

Ill just assume that people have the right to use what OS they want to. Just as people have the right to buy which video game console they want, despite debates over the ps3 and xbox 360. If one prefers an OS over another OS, theres no need to argue about it, keep it to yourself. Use your computer and play world of warcraft while sitting naked on your chair. Nobody else cares what OS you use. Opinions are opinions, and honestly, look at each other..do you see anybody here changing their heavily armed opinions? I dont.. because for one, everyone here has their nose held too high, and obviously loves to argue.