Controller board interface

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Saint_K, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Saint_K

Saint_K InSaNe

Hi,
    I have a question. Does any one here has experiance with (USB) Controller board interfaces?

I've recently bough the "Velleman P8055-1" (http://www.velleman.be/downloads/0/illustrated/illustrated_assembly_manual_k8055_uk_rev3.pdf)

Now i'm looking for some one who might be able to give me some advice on were to start. The idea of this card is to initially connect things like light and such, but we also wanna experiment with radio controller cars which can be controlled trough your pc.

I've assabled the card already, and tested it with the test tools comming along with the device, and all is working as it should.

I've any one here can give me some adviced on controlling the in and outputs of that device, and possibly with some example software that would be awsome.

Cheers,

Saint K.

2. mtsaint

mtsaint New Member

hmm i duuno maybe i would dump rc cars board onto the hard drive and configure from there is there a way to con=figure a direct input to your cars?

3. Saint_K

Saint_K InSaNe

Hi,

The idea is to keep the card connected to the PC, and controle it from there. So send instruction to the card and stuff, you dont need to program any chips themselfs. What i want to know is if there are any example tools which can send the impulses to the card, so i can see exactly how its done.

Cheers,

Saint K.