Cooler Master 690 II

Discussion in 'Submit News' started by Optix, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

I'm not sure if you want to include this since there is no information other than a splash page but the original 690 is a beauty. I'm sure this will have black interior, maybe a CPU cutout and some extra cable management.

Cooler Master

EDIT: I made a boo boo on the name. It's the CM 690 Advanced.

2. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

The link does not work for me..

3. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

4. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

Thanks Kris. Looks like I thew in an extra " somewhere.

5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

well it's Coolermaster Master 690 Advanced II going by the back drop with a huge II

we'll see.

so far i've seen 5 revisions of the orginal Coolermaster 690 i've been using since they launched the case.... All of them obviously to the benefit of the case..

They orginally launched with a shitty single molded together 2 pin PwrLED connector, making it impossible to hook up the LED to just about every motherboard out there, as most use a 3 pin style where the center pin isn't there. So i had a few machines that went out without the LED hooked up initially. The next revision resolved this issue with 2 single pin pwrled connectors.

Then they changed the backplate and designed it with a harder metal... before it was so soft that putting the motherboard mounting screws into place was almost scary as i like to get a relatively snug fit, and the metal would strip out so incredibly easy.

Little things here and there, including the PSU mounting supports, the top case input connectors and cables..... so on and so forth...